Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he dumb if he does it under the same name both sites but even still - wgas. VQ guys don’t own copyright to it. That beattie JR guy does the same thing on twitter.
I don’t even share their stuff on here. You don’t see me posting quotes of theirs. I’ll say something like AP says no Mims or something, but I’m not one of the ones brining the entire war room or articles on recruits or things like that. I purposefully don’t.

Good thing he pinch hit Sandoval. If he doesn't get on, Riley doesn't lead off the ninth and who knows what would happen.
No way of knowing what Pache would’ve done. Riley batting leadoff or 2nd, not sure that makes a difference. But thankfully the defense we played in the 8th and 9th didn’t cost us because we have so much talent on offense we put the game away and our pitching closed them out.

Some dude on VN is extremely jealous of my rep on here and he posts about it under a different name on VQ

Does he really know what your rep is?

Seriously though, are they trying to say there's some kind of confidentiality obligation there? That's nutty beyond belief.

Does he really know what your rep is?

Seriously though, are they trying to say there's some kind of confidentiality obligation there? That's nutty beyond belief.
It wasn’t one of the mods, it was a guy who wishes he was a mod and pretends to be one sometimes. He accused me of bringing their info and using it to pretend to be an insider on here. Dude is wacky

I don’t even share their stuff on here. You don’t see me posting quotes of theirs. I’ll say something like AP says no Mims or something, but I’m not one of the ones brining the entire war room or articles on recruits or things like that. I purposefully don’t.

B8099D3D-ADA9-492B-8B22-08B4B5748F17.jpeg

I hate sports. And if you’ll indulge me whilst I step on a few toes, I’d appreciate it.

Living in GA and not being a fan of any of its sports teams is less than ideal. You see, I’m not a sh!t talker. If my team beats your team, I’m staying pretty quiet about it, because I don’t like how it feels when my team loses. These dawg fans are the worst when they know you are a TN fan. And, to a lesser degree but still annoying as hell are the f’n braves fans if they know you are a Dodger fan.

What pukes me the most is they have the exact same swagger as the dawg fans, and virtually the same trophy case. I guess to steal from the football phrasing, the braves have yankee swagger with a brewers trophy case. And, yes, I know they’ve got a championship more recently than the dodgers, but I don’t walk around being a jackass about being a fan of my team.

Ok, /rant. And I apologize to any of you in here that may have rubbed the wrong way. I’m sure most, if not all, of you are classier braves fans than the a-holes I end up dealing with.

I’m still trying to figure out what game Pruitt is playing at QB. You don’t give Bailey all the snaps unless you intend for him to see playing time very soon and/or you are testing to see if he is far enough along to handle more than a few plays. Telling us that JG is our QB while doing that makes it sound a whole lot like coach speak. Is he messing with Stoops and giving him an unknown to prepare for or is he preparing HB the best way he can to see live action? I think JG starts but it will be very odd if HB took all the snaps and doesn’t get any PT against UK.

TBH. It wouldn’t be bad to start HB and let JG come off the bench if things go awry because he played most of his best ball that way. JG thrived in that sixth man role. And what are you telling Maurer and Shrout when you give HB all the snaps and wind up not playing him? I’m all for making your opponent work harder but this is a little more than that, IMO. I think they’re closer to pulling the trigger on JG than we might think but they want to make sure that Bailey, who has been robbed of so much practice time, can handle it.

I hate sports. And if you’ll indulge me whilst I step on a few toes, I’d appreciate it.

Living in GA and not being a fan of any of its sports teams is less than ideal. You see, I’m not a sh!t talker. If my team beats your team, I’m staying pretty quiet about it, because I don’t like how it feels when my team loses. These dawg fans are the worst when they know you are a TN fan. And, to a lesser degree but still annoying as hell are the f’n braves fans if they know you are a Dodger fan.

What pukes me the most is they have the exact same swagger as the dawg fans, and virtually the same trophy case. I guess to steal from the football phrasing, the braves have yankee swagger with a brewers trophy case. And, yes, I know they’ve got a championship more recently than the dodgers, but I don’t walk around being a jackass about being a fan of my team.

Ok, /rant. And I apologize to any of you in here that may have rubbed the wrong way. I’m sure most, if not all, of you are classier braves fans than the a-holes I end up dealing with.

You must live in the wrong neighborhood, all the Braves fans I have ever encountered, myself included, are extremely modest and humble about being a Braves fan and realize we are basically the Buffalo Bills of MLB. I don't see much swagger other than expecting to win the division every year.

Despite the penalty, Callaway has 63 PR yards on 5 returns, something like 12.6 avg. and 29 yards on one KR. So, 92 yards in returns and another 14 yards on one reception. Good night, I expect more returns and targets
Jauan Jennings needs to catch the midnight train to New Orleans. Payton knows how to use an offensive weapon

It sounds like you need new friends.

No way of knowing what Pache would’ve done. Riley batting leadoff or 2nd, not sure that makes a difference. But thankfully the defense we played in the 8th and 9th didn’t cost us because we have so much talent on offense we put the game away and our pitching closed them out.
Good bullpen choices, right?

That's my point exactly. It worked out to a5-1 win.

That's my point exactly. It worked out to a5-1 win.
Sure. But it’s the kind of decision that offered no reward but could have put us in a dreadful situation. It’s the 8th inning. It’s 1-1. What happens if we don’t score and we go into extras with terrible defense at 3, lf, and RF? We were also out of position players. What happens if Culberson or a acuña pulls a hammy? Tyler flowers is the only position player we had left.

Besides, If you were going to play Culberson and even pinch hit him in key situations in the NLCS, maybe you should’ve given him bats during the season?

You must live in the wrong neighborhood, all the Braves fans I have ever encountered, myself included, are extremely modest and humble about being a Braves fan and realize we are basically the Buffalo Bills of MLB. I don't see much swagger other than expecting to win the division every year.
You’re probably right, and a lot of my angst probably boils down to “I need a team I like to not lose to a team domiciled in the state of GA”

1602593638658.gif

Coincidentally, this is from LA and the kid is wearing Dodger blue 🤣

So no Green, Mims, Mondon, or TID?

I’ll check back in around this time next year. Can’t wait to pick up some low 3* that will be a diamond 👍🏼
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back