Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I feel like I just walked into a Turkish bathhouse?

People need to remember this is a family site. Keep that potty humor out of here.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
All right you guys..... This is what I do.....

www.sailabrationhouseboats.com

All in good fun, sir.

I was at a yacht club a couple of years ago and one of the owners referred to it as a floating trailer park. Pretty funny way to describe million dollar watercraft, but technically correct.

All in good fun, sir.

I was at a yacht club a couple of years ago and one of the owners referred to it as a floating trailer park. Pretty funny way to describe million dollar watercraft, but technically correct.
I've always referred to the houseboat docks as the world's most expensive trailer parks.

I don’t think we can ever expect to beat UGA, Bama, and UF consistently. They are to good of programs. We should consistently beat the lower programs though (KY, Vandy, SC, etc.). We should expect to compete with our rivals almost every year though and hope to win once every two to three years. We should be a 8-10 win team consistently. When you do beat UGA and UF, we have to capitalize that into a chance at a NC.
This is just false. We have done it before and we will do it again. If not for historic levels of administrative incompetence, we would’ve been mopping the floor with those Muschamp and McElwain Florida teams. We won 9 straight games over UGA from 89-99. The Bama rivalry is notoriously cyclical.

We will always have the fan support base.
We (currently) have the administrative support. The 6hr radius around Knoxville is stacked with talent and the UT brand stretches far and wide.

Do we need the right coach to have success at a high level? Of course, but so do Bama, UGA, and FL and everyone else.

Get these sort of ridiculous defeatist thoughts out of your head. It’s football. Tyrannical regimes get toppled all the time out on the gridiron. The only thing stopping us is us.

At least now I won’t have to worry about going through quarantine at basic

belated comment about your upcoming basic training.....corona should be the least of your concerns. From personal experience back in the day, once I realized I needed to being doing it for love of country while living in greatest country in the world(even today), the yelling and all the other hell became somewhat acceptable. Good Luck to you !

This is just false. We have done it before and we will do it again. If not for historic levels of administrative incompetence, we would’ve been mopping the floor with those Muschamp and McElwain Florida teams. We won 9 straight games over UGA from 89-99. The Bama rivalry is notoriously cyclical.

We will always have the fan support base.
We (currently) have the administrative support. The 6hr radius around Knoxville is stacked with talent and the UT brand stretches far and wide.

Do we need the right coach to have success at a high level? Of course, but so do Bama, UGA, and FL and everyone else.

Get these sort of ridiculous defeatist thoughts out of your head. It’s football. Tyrannical regimes get toppled all the time out on the gridiron. The only thing stopping us is us.
This!!

CFB is cyclical. One can imagine just 5 years into the future when Saban is retired, Smart has been shown a fraud, and Mehlen (R.I.P.) succumbs to chronic STD infection overload.

Teams will dip and we will be ready to pounce. Just a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back