Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

@bignewt

Reactions: Billy Antrim
We’re not 2-8.

When he took the job everyone acknowledged it was a 4-5 year rebuild.

Not giddy about keeping him. I just see things how they are. Hes saddled with a pathetic OC, and QB. His linebacker depth chart is littered of guys learning how to play the linebacker position. We have no elite pass rushers. Rotating door on the OL. Etc

This season is a wash for me. It’s inconsistent all across college football.

Coaching change now sets us back even further.

Trust me, if he sucks next year I’m all for change. And I promise, next year there will be another flashy name coach out there we can all foam at the mouth over. Freeze is being made out to be Saban. He isn’t. Far from it.

Freeze beat Saban. He is without a doubt an upgrade and we should do whatever it takes to get him.

Reactions: captainfalcon777
This is a quote from the USCjr TOS mods in their morning update on the coaching search. Their mods said this:

To be clear, these are opinions of someone who's plugged into the college football community. It isn’t necessarily a reflection of what Ray Tanner and Bob Caslen are thinking at this point in the process.

However, one thing that was made abundantly clear on Tuesday morning: Freeze likes the idea of coaching at Tennessee. Love would actually be a stronger way to put it. That's a fact.

The last thing on Freeze - for now - wherever he lands next, especially if it’s in the SEC, Kirby Smart and others are “going to eat him alive” on the recruiting trail.

Back to Napier and Beamer...

This is a quote from the USCjr TOS mods in their morning update on the coaching search. Their mods said this:

To be clear, these are opinions of someone who's plugged into the college football community. It isn’t necessarily a reflection of what Ray Tanner and Bob Caslen are thinking at this point in the process.

However, one thing that was made abundantly clear on Tuesday morning: Freeze likes the idea of coaching at Tennessee. Love would actually be a stronger way to put it. That's a fact.

The last thing on Freeze - for now - wherever he lands next, especially if it’s in the SEC, Kirby Smart and others are “going to eat him alive” on the recruiting trail.

lol - like as opposed to now?

Bring me Freeze and all the offense that comes with him. Recruiting will take care of itself.

Regarding that last paragraph, I don’t believe it first of all, and who cares anyway. Freeze is winning at freaking liberty. Kirby eats everyone’s lunch at recruiting and still can’t win. Freeze would beat him with less talent just like Mullen did. Besides, nothing helps recruiting more than winning

Regarding that last paragraph, I don’t believe it first of all, and who cares anyway. Freeze is winning at freaking liberty. Kirby eats everyone’s lunch at recruiting and still can’t win. Freeze would beat him with less talent just like Mullen did
We would beat him his first year here. And honestly I doubt Kirby could ever beat Freeze. He got blown out by his worst team at Ole Miss

Regarding that last paragraph, I don’t believe it first of all, and who cares anyway. Freeze is winning at freaking liberty. Kirby eats everyone’s lunch at recruiting and still can’t win. Freeze would beat him with less talent just like Mullen did. Besides, nothing helps recruiting more than winning
truth.

They know Freeze doesn't want their subpar program so they are taking shots as to why he wouldn't work there.

If the rumors are true about Freeze making it known he wants this job (Big IF), what are we doing? This is Ruby Tuesday level of incompetence. The money can be there. Lol @ the SC mod saying Freeze will get his lunch ate on the recruiting trail. He would recruit just as well as Pruitt has so far. TN admin is proving that even when the solution to your problems are served on a silver platter, they still **** it up.

My tinfoil hat tell me that Pruitt doesn't give one care about this program. He is a bammer through and through and deep down somewhere that he doesn't want to admit or subconciously, he has no problem with UT losing.

I think we will see a lot this weekend. If as a Bammer he hates us, he hates Auburn even worse, and will bring the A-game and whatever it takes to win just like last time on the plains. If after AU we go back to looking like dog**** again then he should be fired on the spot.

I'll take my tinfoil hat off now.

It would actually be kinda hilarious if we boat race Auburn somehow and then just lay down the rest of the season.

Here's the question that needs to be asked, and this is straight from what Fulmer said the UT HC will be judged on:

Can anyone see Pruitt ever beating Bama, UF, and UGA?

If the answer is no, you cut ties now. Zero reason to keep him longer than needed. With the right coach recruiting will be fine, donations will continue, and tickets will be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back