Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys wanting velus back is surprising

He’s the main one playing over the young freshmen and isnt playing well at that. He’s an awful kickoff returner and his speed doesn’t translate to big plays
give me the young guys over him mow much less next year

I don't expect people to agree with everything I say. I just think the posters that think we should move on from this staff now are correct. (*THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION)
Maybe they are, maybe they're not. Lot of things in life we don't control. This is one of them.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
It blows my mind that people like you go to great lengths to defend someone who couldn't give a damn less about this program. They are here for their own success. Fans are invested in the program and it's health. Yet, those same fans get blasted for not being "real fans" for wanting to get rid of dead weight. I didn't realize you were so sensitive.

So in today’s news..keep Pruitt because some feel hes on the right path but he needs more time.just 3 years ago we fired a man who had a better record by year 2 and got fired later on...where’s the logic😅 butch also inherited a depleted roster and had strength and conditioning problems but yet we still beat Auburn,beat Florida,beat Georgia pounced Kentucky,never lost to a team with (St) behind their name and competed for the east...for anyone who needed the proof today😁

Edit:he’s still a S**ty coach.not saying he’s the best but he gave us results

1605721295269.gif

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol

He’s the main one playing over the young freshmen and isnt playing well at that. He’s an awful kickoff returner and his speed doesn’t translate to big plays

Because our offense is pure a$$.Chaney and Pruitt are not using key pieces on this roster correctly!...case in point Q couch at the LB spot! That’s a black eye on Pruitts evaluation of talent alone and he still hasn’t moved him somewhere he could be more beneficial

JMO, but as it relates to anyone coming back next year, it's not a guarantee they'll start, but a little extra depth is never a bad thing. Best players should see the field. The question is, who does the staff think the best players are, and will the fans agree?

Because our offense is pure a$$.Chaney and Pruitt are not using key pieces on this roster correctly!...case in point Q couch at the LB spot! That’s a black eye on Pruitts evaluation of talent alone and he still hasn’t moved him somewhere he could be more beneficial
If Crouch is gonna play D, he should be an OLB/edge rusher IMO.

I think this is fair. The ncaa has screwed up time and time again with this and then coming back shouldn’t be an option
I get it for basketball. Baseball and softball. But I agree it shouldn't be an option for football. They should get their whole seasons as well as a full post season.

I get it for basketball. Baseball and softball. But I agree it shouldn't be an option for football. They should get their whole seasons as well as a full post season.
I don’t think any sport should get relief. Life must go on and Hs kids aren’t getting their years back AND they are the kids getting hurt by colleges athletes getting to stay an extra year. Hs kids are getting double screwed

So we should have both big RBs available this week right? (Whitehead & Hodge)

I mean everyone keeps wanting Crouch at RB, but seem to forget we've got 2 monsters that have been working to get healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back