Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey and Jahmir

Always can use good OL. Palmer and some of the DL guys would also be on my list. Bailey at QB with a bit of experience to throw to would be nice, and the DL can always use big bodies and I think Middleton/Aubrey both were down this year most from missing off-season conditioning.

So what seniors would we love to see return?

View attachment 323910
Would LOVE to see JG return. He gives us the best chance to win. The others can leave

Actually though:
Tier 1
Jamir johnson
Trey smith
Palmer
Pope

Tier 2
Velus Jones jr
Middleton
Maybe butler

Some of these ain’t happening though...

I know nothing about the stuff going on inside the football program and don’t pretend to know. I am simply a fan of 40+ years.

Last years 8 game winning streak was a mirage. We barely beat teams and got lucky a lot. We were not as good as our record showed. Plus all of our leaders graduated and moved on.

This year we had COVID which took away Spring ball and most of fall camp. These kids never got a chance to learn and grow as freshmen and sophomores. Because of that, what we see on the field is pretty sad. We needed this time more than most teams and by losing that practice time we basically lost a year of development.

We now have HB somewhat ready to play so that JG is not our only option. Will the offense open up and play calling change? TBD

As much as most of the people here want Freeze, I can’t see a change based off of the circumstances of this year. 2020 has sucked for most everyone and thank God it is almost over.

What's funny is that I haven't said one word about what I think about Jeremy Pruitt. You just assumed. All I said is that I root for wins every time out. I also stated an opinion that he isn't getting fired if he wins a couple of more games this year. That doesn't mean that I am ecstatic and have warm and fuzzy feelings about next year, but you certainly thought that was the case.

I just don't understand how keyboard warriors get on here and call people "disgusting" because they simply have a different opinion and may actually be the positive-thinking ones. That's disgusting.
No what's funny is you went postal because you assumed I was referring to you as disgusting.

Goes both ways. Lot of posters on here expect everyone to agree with everything they say, and if that doesn't happen, **** starts to fly.
I don't expect people to agree with everything I say. I just think the posters that think we should move on from this staff now are correct. (*THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION)

I know nothing about the stuff going on inside the football program and don’t pretend to know. I am simply a fan of 40+ years.

Last years 8 game winning streak was a mirage. We barely beat teams and got lucky a lot. We were not as good as our record showed. Plus all of our leaders graduated and moved on.

This year we had COVID which took away Spring ball and most of fall camp. These kids never got a chance to learn and grow as freshmen and sophomores. Because of that, what we see on the field is pretty sad. We needed this time more than most teams and by losing that practice time we basically lost a year of development.

We now have HB somewhat ready to play so that JG is not our only option. Will the offense open up and play calling change? TBD

As much as most of the people here want Freeze, I can’t see a change based off of the circumstances of this year. 2020 has sucked for most everyone and thank God it is almost over.
I keep waiting for the ultimate 2020 kick in the nuts. I'm really gonna miss Betty White. Fingers crossed she makes it to 2021.

Seriously, that woman is a national treasure.

Pruitt gonna steal a win vs Auburn, beat Vandy, and the rest of the season will get canceled. Back in 2021 with an ice cold seat at a healthy 4-4 in conference play.
I imagine people are liking this in jest (including myself), but it is not completely outside the realm of possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back