Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I went postal? Just be done.
Yeah you did. I was more less talking about the people calling into to sports talk, and other areas outside of volnation. Then you jumped in with the "i'm sorry im disgusting yadda yadda."

I don’t think any sport should get relief. Life must go on and Hs kids aren’t getting their years back AND they are the kids getting hurt by colleges athletes getting to stay an extra year. Hs kids are getting double screwed
Yeah its definitely a mess. My thoughts on new recruits though are they can red shirt so they don't get hurt as badly as the seniors did.

I could obviously be wrong. But, I don't see how people are pinning the success of Fulmer as AD based on the Pruitt hire. By the time he took over, it was a **** show. I'm not sure who else he could have hired. So I really hope he isn't hitching his cart solely to the success of Pruitt. If he is AD at the start, Jeremy Pruitt probably isn't our coach.
I agree with this. At the stage of the search, it's hard to argue that Fulmer got a fair shake with the pool of candidates.

Yeah you did. I was more less talking about the people calling into to sports talk, and other areas outside of volnation. Then you jumped in with the "i'm sorry im disgusting yadda yadda."

It is dumb and happens every time a coach is in question. People turn on others and question their fandom. And yet you just double down.

Keep being you.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
It is dumb and happens every time a coach is in question. People turn on others and question their fandom. And yet you just double down.

Keep being you.
Alright if you get there before I do, I'll have the All Star Special with a black coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back