Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from a land afar.

As far as seniors go I know Cimaglia and Trey already have one foot out the door. The rest I think will return as of today.
Do you have any insight on the "lost the locker room" debate? Seems some think Pruitt has lost the team. Any chance in your opinion the team gets something positive happening in these final games?

Also discussing the divided locker room. I will say it was already somewhat divided before we started due to Covid. There were a lot of kids who wanted to opt out and they were put under extreme pressure by all sides to stay on the field especially since the vast majority of our team was not practicing due to TN contact tracing rules.

I think a lot of that contempt has bubbled up from earlier and we are seeing some of it on the field.

Also discussing the divided locker room. I will say it was already somewhat divided before we started due to Covid. There were a lot of kids who wanted to opt out and they were put under extreme pressure by all sides to stay on the field especially since the vast majority of our team was not practicing due to TN contact tracing rules.

I think a lot of that contempt has bubbled up from earlier and we are seeing some of it on the field.

Why would a divided locker room (a) be welcomed back or (b) want to come back.

I don’t get it

Thanks. Do you expect the team to show something positive in these final four games (regardless of wins and losses but at least show some improvement)?

I am hoping a youth movement lights a spark>>>?

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back