Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
AV liking posts on ‘how’ Freeze happens. Matts dropping by saying the interest is real and talking 💰 💰 . The Hughmors - SO HOT RIGHT NOW.

View attachment 323793
I ain't listening to any rumors until I see MIT Beaver weigh in. Someone with clout find the Beave and get him sober so we can really crank this place up :D:D

Bro every one of our losses have been by double digits. I don't think that has EVER happened at UT. Who gives a $&!t about UF's defense. I know you're new here but this is a UT message board.
You must be really new here then. He’s been around a pretty good bit and is plugged in to recruits & recruiting. Not carrying water for the guy but he’s been correct more times than he hasn’t.

Way too many mental gymnastics for something that may not even come close to happening. Some of y’all are really trying to talk yourself into being content with losses. What terrible fans are you? You shouldn’t even be allowed to fan if you actively want your team to lose. Sheesh. Don’t be acting like spoiled children when they don’t get their way exactly how they dreamed it up. /rant

Reactions: Billy Antrim
You must be really new here then. He’s been around a pretty good bit and is plugged in to recruits & recruiting. Not carrying water for the guy but he’s been correct more times than he hasn’t.
I'm not new here but have you read his posts? Others, who have been here for a very long time, are saying its a family member of the staff. Just saying I'm not the only one skeptical of his posts.

Never mind..... Just saw your join date. And you say I'm new here 🤣🤣🤣

You don’t fire Pruitt unless Freeze has already signed a contract to be the TN Football Coach.
I doubt that will ever happen. As long as we have Pruitt under contract, no one else is gonna sign one. I can't imagine any coach signing a contract under those conditions. The coaching fraternity is too small. Auburn boosters tried to pull that stunt a few years back and it blew up in their faces. Someone might let their agent work the magic behind the curtain but that's not the same as having two head coaches under contract at the same time.

Well, buddy, money is the issue because UT has continuously shown through several searches now that money is an issue. If you haven't noticed that, then you haven't been paying attention. What have they done to make anyone think that has suddenly changed? Nada. Maybe, just maybe, the powers that be at South Carolina care more about football than the powers at UT?

What? Have you been paying attention?

We offered gundy a hell of a deal and he said no. Money wasn’t the issue there. We’ve upped our football staff by basically double. Money wasn’t an issue there. We over paid big time for two coordinators. Money wasn’t an issue there. We fired a DL coach 4 games in... wasn’t an issue there. We maid Barnes Ones of the highest paid coaches after winning absolutely nothing that ultimately mattered... wasn’t an issue there. We gave vitello a 1.6 million dollar turf field.... wasn’t an issue there. Lol

Why would it be an issue now?

We offered gundy a hell of a deal and he said no. Money wasn’t the issue there. We’ve upped our football staff by basically double. Money wasn’t an issue there. We over paid big time for two coordinators. Money wasn’t an issue there. We fired a DL coach 4 games in... wasn’t an issue there. We maid Barnes Ones of the highest paid coaches after winning absolutely nothing that ultimately mattered... wasn’t an issue there. We gave vitello a 1.6 million dollar turf field.... wasn’t an issue there. Lol

Because when it comes time to hire a new head football coach, it always is. We'll see how this season plays out. My guess is Pruitt will be our HC next year. Not saying it's what I want, but it's absolutely what I think happens.

Money's going to be a problem if there's only 30k people in Neyland next year.. finish 1-3 to finish the season without a BIG change and this fan base will check out... a lot have already...

I was referring to the way you approached the poster. Not your actual join date, bud. Lighten up, Francis.
I'm fine brother. Just wondering why you chose my post over the several other posts who quoted that poster? Maybe you were just scanning and didn't see them.

I know there are rumors, but Hubbs said he doesn’t think the SEC will block a school hiring him.
He doesn't have a show cause penalty from the NCAA. I think blocking someone from employment is just looking for trouble in the court system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back