Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh. no it's not. And he sure the hell is coaching like it's true... so........
Bs

Pruitt hasn’t said it’s “no big deal if he gets fired”

that’s ridiculous to say that. There are plenty of reasons to say this coach sucks without making **** up that’s false

Last edited:
I'm old enough to remember Kiffin whipping folks with Crompton, the Sullins brothers on O-line, and Montario Hardesty using high school plays that only required Crompton to read half the field.

WTF was Chaney doing in the booth at that time? Thumbing through a complex playbook they didn't use?

What about Cordarelle Patterson and Tyler "the worst back tat the world has ever seen" Bray? They weren't sharp tools, either.
Kiffie lost at least two games he should not have here.

Reactions: RiotVol
Eh, Chaney hasn't called the best games this year, but I don't blame him for not calling what his QB cant execute.
That’s the majority of what he’s calling.... why are we continually having deep digs and comebacks as the primary read on plays? Answer this for me... can you give one example of a play or formation this year that was really creative where you were like man that was a good play.

That’s the majority of what he’s calling.... why are we continually having deep digs and comebacks as the primary read on plays? Answer this for me... can you give one example of a play or formation this year that was really creative where you were like man that was a good play.
No, and Im not arguing at all that we've been creative. I just feel like every route we've thrown this year is either a fade or hitch. Besides one throw against Bama and a slant against Arky I don't remember too many routes that have broken over the middle.

I don’t even know where you could possibly get that idea from.
I like Smyrna and all, but the doubling down on your opinion as fact ... i.e. Abingdon Vol, johnfnkelly, etc etc.. has gotta stop. I understand this is a message board & all, but y’all gotta CHILLLL

Reactions: butchna
The coaches are asking him to do things he cannot do. Apparently with a complex playbook. Perhaps that is the mentality that JG has the best grasp on the playbook. Unfortunately he cannot execute it.
Basically what I gather from O and D. Pruitt doesn't give a damn about talent. Just learn the playbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back