Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in another country on a beach and have some time on my hands :)

There’s something I would love to know if you see this. It seems a good OC that Pruitt doesn’t have to watch and Pruitt (being a good DC) could be a good plan. Lots of people point to previous Chaney success and put the blame on Pruitt for being heavy-handed and forcing JG on on him (with no evidence that I have seen). Do you know how involved with the offense Pruitt is? Is he deciding the qb or is he accepting recommendations from his staff? Is Chaney only calling plays Pruitt allows? If Pruitt is expecting Chaney to handle the offense and it’s his failing then Pruitt should get a chance to fix it. I would hope off season staff changes could still make this plan work.

Reactions: OrangenSC
A lot of those guys on there that would make somebody a good OC or DC.

Yes bc they're the hot names at the time. Herman and Fuente on that list were the hottest names for upcoming coaches. If you're going to miss, at least miss going w a big name rather than wth we've been doing for the past 10. If we were to hire Freeze and he craps the bed at least we tried, not just settled for Schiano/Doeren/Pruitt esque hire again.

When Pruitt was asked about JG being 100% during mid week presser seemed like didnt divulge much info almost like he didn't want to tell them JG wouldn't be starting but also not telling them HB was starting.

HB getting the start?!?!

Feels like it.

Hopefully they give him at least the whole first half. And not yank him after first series or two.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
When Pruitt was asked about JG being 100% during mid week presser seemed like didnt divulge much info almost like he didn't want to tell them JG wouldn't be starting but also not telling them HB was starting.

HB getting the start?!?!

Feels like it.

Hopefully they give him at least the whole first half. And not yank him after first series or two.

I’m finding it hard to excited about Bailey. The team seems to not enjoy playing together. Add in that we have nothing to play for and the coaches aren’t putting the guys in a position to succeed.

Nevertheless, I’ll be hoping he injects life into the coaches.

Last edited:

HB getting the start?!?!

Feels like it.

Pruitt said tonight on vol calls. JG should be ready to play.

Reactions: reVOLution33
I’m finding it hard to excited about Bailey. The team seems to not enjoy playing together. Add in that we have nothing to play for and the coaches aren’t putting the guys in a position to succeed.

I am in Colorado for a while, took some edibles last game. I saw things I would not have seen otherwise. I am afraid the team is not enjoying playing together to say the least. Very bizarre.

I do not know where I am in my phase of being a Vols fan. Been about 12 years of watching seriously.

That being said, I am ready for HB to start. I am looking for any sign of life.

Apathy is the thing I am experiencing and this will subside as soon as something good happens. Waiting.

Vol for life, though, regardless.

Go Vols. Again. Still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back