Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there it is.
If Pruitt starts Bailey it just further proves to this fan base just how bad our coaching staff really is, yep that’s what I’m going with. No way JG gives us a better chance of winning. Man I’m disgusted. Bailey might just make this staff look like they’ve made the wrong decision all year

JG can’t throw anything between the hashes but let’s pile on Tee for that. Makes all the sense...

Screw that, I actually think the only units playing better than the others are the units that the VFLs coach and the OL when they want to.
Agree, I’m not listening to any Tee slander, especially THIS week.

We all should know what is going to happen by now.
1. All this speculation about HB starting, JG takes every snap Saturday until desperation time.
2. We take a lead into halftime only to lose by 2 scores.
3. Get lucky and squeak by Vandy much like we did USCe
4. Replay of the Bama game back to back to finish 3-7.
5. Pruitt makes changes to at least 3 coaches not named Weinke & Friend after ESD.
6. 4-8 is the ceiling next year and he's gone.
7. We toss around the names of all the big time coaches that could win big here and end up hiring ETSU's WR coach.
8. Rinse & Repeat in 3-4 years.

I had a dream last night that we beat Auburn on the back of Harrison Bailey. Now, my names not Urban Meyer, but I live in an urban area and love Oscar Meyer brand foods, so that pretty much makes me a profit soothsayer seer.

Enjoy Saturday.

You’re welcome.

And Batman1948 thinks that you’re the Vols starting QB...you got that going for you too... 🤠

Pruitt should be fired for cause if he trots JG out there to start on Saturday.
Won’t be any better if he starts Bailey and pulls him at first provocation. I’m not talking about if he throws two pick sixes (even tho Guarantano gets to play through those). I’m talking about Bailey looking like he’s ABOUT to attempt an ill advised pass and then gets yanked never to be seen again.

Won’t be any better if he starts Bailey and pulls him at first provocation. I’m not talking about if he throws two pick sixes (even tho Guarantano gets to play through those). I’m talking about Bailey looking like he’s ABOUT to attempt an ill advised pass and then gets yanked never to be seen again.
If HB gets to play. This is absolutely what I expect. Everyone but JG gets benched for mistakes.

Reactions: RiotVol
1. All this speculation about HB starting, JG takes every snap Saturday until desperation time.
5. Pruitt makes changes to at least 3 coaches not named Weinke & Friend after ESD.
7. We toss around the names of all the big time coaches that could win big here and end up hiring ETSU's WR coach.
Sadccurate

Reactions: VolsNUT
68k at season opener, 97k announced.

Just read all of AV comments from earlier. We need to change the ****ing playbook if the kids can’t get it after 11 months

Does anyone else find it odd that almost every player, when they get to Knoxville, it seems like they've never played football in their lives and have to learn everything all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back