Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I just want to see what Harrison Bailey can do and how we play this final part of the season.

You would think our HC would want to do the same but he is clearly insane as he just does same crap over and over then won’t have a clue in offseason if he has a QB on current roster capable of winning during game time. Only thing I can think of at this point is he want to paint a certain picture to salter or a transfer to load up QB room and not want a QB to scare them off if he shows out

Enemy at the Gates

*I forgot about that one too. I've watched it at least 50 times.

BTW, It really ticks me off how excited I was when the talk was about the young guys getting to play and now we're back to "JG gives us ours best shot at winning." We're 2-4 Pruitt, quit lying to everyone

Last edited:
Yep I know I am forgetting at least 50 I love.

Just now Im thinking

Fargo
Outsiders
True Romance
Swingers
Being John Malkovich
Best in Show
Easy Rider
Rushmore
forgot about Fargo.

Burn after Reading is a good one. BRad Pitt getting shot in the face is worth the watch. LOL....

speaking of Brad pitt, two more movies i really like...interview with a vampire and Kalifornia....
not brad pitt related....The Beach is a good flick....

man, they keep coming to me now.

Reactions: almirUT
Firing Pruitt now is stupid..that is my two cents...but at this point I don't really care..we gonna suck either way from now on. We are unable as a fanbase to have any patience or understanding, so we are going to be on this stupid coaching carousel forever imo.

Have at it..
Lol. It’s stupid not to fire him. It’s delaying the inevitable. You can see if a coach is going to do well or not within three years. You don’t give a guy seven years to see if he can do well when they are making millions to win. That’s a complete waste of money.

I love Dogs but Pulp Fiction is superior. Dogs is too contained, Pulp Fiction really opened up the Tarantino world and the structure is genius.
i don't disagree, but it's almost like RD had to happen first. the dialogue in that movie is awesome.....and that is what gets you ready for PF, imo.....cause the interaction between characters and the dialogue that goes on that movie.....outstanding.

forgot about Fargo.

Burn after Reading is a good one. BRad Pitt getting shot in the face is worth the watch. LOL....

speaking of Brad pitt, two more movies i really like...interview with a vampire and Kalifornia....
not brad pitt related....The Beach is a good flick....

man, they keep coming to me now.

I would also add some from my childhood I loved that hold up

Excalibur
Conan the Barbarian
Highlander

Reactions: tnhunter 10
Tony B put out some stats this morning at just how bad the offense has been. Out of 120 teams, the UT offense is:

114th in plays of 10 or more yards
112th in yards per play
88th in red zone offense
108th in passing yards per game
119th in third down conversion rate
And we are paying Chaney 1.6 mil, Friend $800k, $450k Tee, $575k Graham, 450k Weinke. Man we are just giving away money for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back