Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought of another cult classic from the '80's.

The-Beastmaster.jpg

Could somebody page me when y’all get back from the Cinemas?
If JP is starting JG tomorrow, then there's not much to talk about. I was pumped up earlier in the week and had some hope and excitement for tomorrow's game. Now, not so much. I'll still watch because I love Tennessee Football but I'm ready for JP to hit the road.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
Well we will know if Hugh really wants to wait for that TN job...just got wind that SC boosters making a massive play at him this morning...which is probably above and beyond what might have been discussed with him at the university level.
Ugh. Hugh will annihilate us every year while he's there.

Well we will know if Hugh really wants to wait for that TN job...just got wind that SC boosters making a massive play at him this morning...which is probably above and beyond what might have been discussed with him at the university level.
Great. SC hires a proven winner while we continue to flounder. There's another guaranteed double digit loss every year. Up to at least 4/year right now.

Everybody panic!!!

giphy.gif

Maybe it’s time for our boosters to do the same thing. Pruitt is toast, AV, cut him loose and go get Freeze. Stop screwing around. - VN

What we’ll find out is if the boosters have more say than the administration.

I would be shocked if SC hired freeze. Word around here is Shane Beamer. Guess it could be a smoke screen 🤷‍♂️
They would love to hire Freeze but he told them he wants the UT job. Sounds like, per AV, their boosters are upping the price to get him. Wish UT cared that much.

You and other boosters are pathetic .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back