Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
19-21 in the SEC at Ole Miss. That ignores the vacated wins. That gives me pause that he's this guarantee winner everyone is hyping. You have your opinion, I have mine, and this has nothing to do with Pruitt. I want to win, but I don't see Freeze as a guarantee of that. If there was currently a coach I thought we could attract that I was convinced could win, I'd be all in on change. I just don't see Freeze as that guy.
Totally agree, can't figure out what makes people think Freeze is some sure-fire savior. Maybe he's better as a HC than Pruitt but there's no evidence he'd be a dramatic improvement, especially given the baggage he comes with.

And pointing out that he's 8-0 at Liberty this year doesn't mean much either. He gets props for the VT win even though VT sucks this year and Malik Willis probably deserves a bit of credit too. But of the other 7 teams Liberty has played, none have won more than 2 games this whole season and 4 haven't won any games at all.

Sorry to hear that, buddy 😕
I had surgery 2 months ago. Now I've got swelling and pain near the surgery site. All my other doctors deferred me to the surgeon. She was an hour and 20 minutes late, sent her intern to exam me, then spent 90 seconds on an ultrasound and told me it was probably a muscle problem and to take advil. Even though she can see my blood work from two days ago and all my markers are through the roof!

Got me for $100,000 and wants to pass the buck now Ffs smh

19-21 in the SEC at Ole Miss. That ignores the vacated wins. That gives me pause that he's this guarantee winner everyone is hyping. You have your opinion, I have mine, and this has nothing to do with Pruitt. I want to win, but I don't see Freeze as a guarantee of that. If there was currently a coach I thought we could attract that I was convinced could win, I'd be all in on change. I just don't see Freeze as that guy.
I think he is pretty safe. Ole Miss is not a good program. Only guarantee would be Bill O’Brien or Chris Peterson. But we aren’t getting either of them. Everyone else is still somewhat a risk.

I think he is pretty safe. Ole Miss is not a good program. Only guarantee would be Bill O’Brien or Chris Peterson. But we aren’t getting either of them. Everyone else is still somewhat a risk.
And that's your opinion. That doesn't invalidate my opinion. We're both allowed to believe what we believe without it becoming a pissing contest, which is what has been happening a lot on here lately. We're all frustrated, and we all want to see it turn around somehow, some way, but we don't need to attack each other over differing opinions.

LOL. You can't get 20 posters on Volnation to agree on the answer to the question of who should be UT's head coach, yet you somehow think you're going to get 200,000 Vol fans to not only agree to who the head coach should be, but also to contribute $200 each? Good luck with that!

True, but you could use some of the money to cover the buyouts of the current staff. Most of us could agree on that use of the funds, well maybe.

He actually WANTS to be here. That’s a step in the right direction compared to the Bammer.
I believe Pruitt really wants to be here. It's not his fault that circumstances, beyond his control, happened this year. We don't know why some of the players appear to have quit giving their all for Tennessee. Everyone is on his a$$ because of the play of JG and I get that but our defense is giving up huge chunks of yardage every game. I believe some of those guys have quit. It's not 100% JG and if Bailey does get to play and plays well the defense will still stink.

LOL. You can't get 20 posters on Volnation to agree on the answer to the question of who should be UT's head coach, yet you somehow think you're going to get 200,000 Vol fans to not only agree to who the head coach should be, but also to contribute $200 each? Good luck with that!

It would never happen but if we fired Pruitt Sunday and Phil called on volnation to donate to the next head coaching fun they would have millions in the next week. There’s no doubt in my mind.

I believe Pruitt really wants to be here. It's not his fault that circumstances, beyond his control, happened this year. We don't know why some of the players appear to have quit giving their all for Tennessee. Everyone is on his a$$ because of the play of JG and I get that but our defense is giving up huge chunks of yardage every game. I believe some of those guys have quit. It's not 100% JG and if Bailey does get to play and plays well the defense will still stink.

I thought only butch’s soft losers quit????

Reactions: scvolfan7
It would never happen but if we fired Pruitt Sunday and Phil called on volnation to donate to the next head coaching fun they would have millions in the next week. There’s no doubt in my mind.

I’d give a few thousand if it guaranteed Hugh Freeze. So tired of F’n losing. Can’t take this 💩 anymore. Thank God TN BBall and Baseball are in good hands

I’ve posted this many times here

Juco players that weren’t highly recruited out of hS are extremely high risk recruits coming out of JC. The likelihood of them being SEC winning players is extremely low

now if there is a kid that had a discipline issue at a power 5 program that was a 4/5 star type players that is a 4-2-4 then sure those are worth a look when a specific need is there. But these guys that just bust onto the scene after being unknowns in HS rarely pan out. We shouldn’t even fish in those recruiting waters
💯 on board with you in this

According to the radio the other day, HB didn't get spring practice of course because of the COVID, but contract tracing also caused him to miss 20 of the 28 days of camp. After hearing that, and if it's true, then I can understand why he wasn't ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back