Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people argued against Mullen because he didn’t win the West at Miss State and he didn’t recruit elite players and on and on. Now he’s having great success while we wallow in mediocrity. Let’s not apply the same narrative to Freeze to make ourselves feel better. If you can coach you can coach.
Dan Mullen took MS St. to #1 in America, MS f’n State.

The people who argued against Mullen are part of the problem not the solution.

I think the thing that has most fans (myself included) willing to jump on board with Hugh is that the WR & QB talent is on the team right now for his style of offense to be explosive in his first season.

Wideman, Tillman, Hyatt, Keyton, Holiday, Calloway, Gray, Small, Bailey....Hugh takes one off-season of camp and this team is north of 30PPG without a doubt.
Utilize your best talent first...TRUST it later.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
No order.

All the Borne movies
The Hangover
Sling blade
Gladiator
Pulp fiction
Silence of the Lambs
Braveheart
American history X
Snatch
All the John Wick movies
Tombstone
American Beauty
Boondock Saints
No country for old men
Unless I missed it no one has mentioned
Blue Velvet

Or maybe he can’t. Giving him 4 minutes and having him hand off 6 straight times is no way to find out tho.
Ride with him that’s all I can say. I saw the way he was floating and using the pocket. Kid Atleast has that. Plus, I think we will finally see a QB who will “throw the ball away” instead of taking a sack.....

Which is another reason I'm not sold that he's a guaranteed winner. I really wish there was a sure-fire hire out there to be made that would come to UT, but I don't see one right now.
39-25 overall at Ole Miss. Forget vacated wins. Just like taking away USC’s wins, they still won those games. That is a sure fire coach. Ole Miss is the fifth or sixth best program in the West.

Last edited:
Still can’t smell a damn thing.... which is really the only symptom I had other than a few headaches....

Take full advantage of it and make the wife and kids suffer from deviled egg farts on thanksgiving 🙃 see not all so bad buddy.perspectives,as long as you get your taste is back🤘🏽

Reactions: Volator
33-21 at Ole Miss. Forget vacated wins. Just like taking away USC’s wins, they still won those games. That is a sure fire coach. Ole Miss is the fifth or sixth best program in the West.
Just think what he could do here. Bring him. It is the easiest decision in the history of decisions.

Tootsies------I traveled to Miami a bunch when I was in sales. Haven't seen any mention of Tootsies in a while :):):). Memphis's Platinum Plus and Miami's Tootsies :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Tootsies is a classic. E11even is the new king in town. 5 stories with a rooftop sports bar, World class DJs, and as many women visitors as men. You have to get on a wait list for a dance and nobody bothers you for money.

Reactions: Batman1948
33-21 at Ole Miss. Forget vacated wins. Just like taking away USC’s wins, they still won those games. That is a sure fire coach. Ole Miss is the fifth or sixth best program in the West.
19-21 in the SEC at Ole Miss. That ignores the vacated wins. That gives me pause that he's this guarantee winner everyone is hyping. You have your opinion, I have mine, and this has nothing to do with Pruitt. I want to win, but I don't see Freeze as a guarantee of that. If there was currently a coach I thought we could attract that I was convinced could win, I'd be all in on change. I just don't see Freeze as that guy.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back