Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hint: he’s not a 4.28 guy

Notre Dame RB Chris Tyree was considered to be one of the fastest players in his class and he ran 55 meters in 6.3. Wright ran 55 meters in 6.29 in 2019 and looks like he ran it it 6.25 this year which is the second fastest in the nation per athletic.net. Wright can move.

As I just said in Young's thread, we start seeing JUCO's usually means we have missed on some good ones. Not a good sign.
I’d say that as badly as we need pass rushers we will take as many good ones as we can get. Besides, this is what 2 or 3 JUCOs that have been taken?

I’d say that as badly as we need pass rushers we will take as many good ones as we can get. Besides, this is what 2 or 3 JUCOs that have been taken?

Man it sure seems like more than that. I know its a position of need but JUCO's are such a gamble most the time.

Want to move a RB to CB.. I’m tired of these swapping them around sh!t. Let a fast offensive guy stay on the offensive side..

Technically...Wright could improve that time if he runs track this spring. But still, he's blazing fast and I think the 55m/60m times translate so much better to football than the 100m

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back