Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fell apart when he took over. He got credit for their offensive success but Herman called the plays. Another unjustified promotion and Major got exposed.

And I don’t think he landed the OC spot at Texas. Without double checking Wiki. He was on the fast track, but got caught up in an affair with a co-ed first.
He's listed on Wiki as a co-OC from 2011-2013. He was also Saban's very first OC at Alabama, but was canned after the first year.

He might not be a great football mind, but part of his "problem" is that he's happened to have coached at some big programs, namely Alabama and Texas, plus he's had a head coaching job. All of those jobs probably are too big for him. Arkansas St seems pretty well-suited for him, as it does to Butch as well.

Reactions: VOLinNEB
He’s fast but you can’t figure it that way

I offered his verified hand timed 40...that wasn't good enough, I shared his PR 55m that wasn't good enough...I converted his 55m to a 40yards...that's not good enough either?

The kid as a track sprinter is one of the fastest kids in the country, and that's based on what he was doing as a junior (spring 2020).

Until he runs a 40 at the NFL combine there isn't going to be a "verified" 4.2s time in the 40. Because that's the only time they are laser timed, like his indoor track times have been.

There is not going to be any news of JP being fired until late Saturday or Sunday if they move on from him. They aren’t going to fire him with AM game still left. If they win that game I’ll be shocked if they fire him at all. I think we’ll get blown out and if we do the rumors will start flying. The clock will have barely hit zero before writers have their “will Tennessee make a move” pieces on Twitter. We just have to trust @Atlanta VOL that some power players want to see a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back