Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh she is part Cajun and man did I get a good one. She can flat out cook anything and that Gumbo in the words of Ric Flair wooooooooooooo

Yea but you pay for it I bet when you PI$$ her offšŸ‘€šŸ˜‚šŸ˜… them Cajun attitudes are about as spicy as their foods...non the less food is the way to a mans soulšŸ¤˜šŸ½ Good catch @Orange Studs

Reactions: Orange Studs
We're not taking into account Fulmer taking up for him and Fulmer reaching out to recruits saying that he's going to be back?

Iā€™m just talking about me. If a decision was already made in Pruittā€™s favor, I believe there would be no reason not to publicly state ā€œJeremy Pruitt will be the head coach of the Tennessee football program in 2021. We are not looking to replace him.ā€ I donā€™t put a lot of weight into what they told recruits to convince them to sign.

As I said, I could be wrong.

So youā€™re not even gonna accept the fact that you scan every thread in each of the forums, looking for things to complain about and act like youā€™re the authority on it. Iā€™m not the only to call you out on this crap. And Iā€™ve even tried to let it be water under the bridge & move on but here you are making the same statements. Hitler. Really!? Youā€™re really something else, man. Just do me a favor & hit the ignore button. Oh and since youā€™re making demands of me in posts, I suggest you do it NOW
You automatically complain the previous poster for being a wet blanket but will not address if his comments are correct or not. You are the one looking for the opportunity to call anyone a Negavol. I have seen dozens of posts where you have called me or someone else out for being a Negavol. Geez , get a life man.

How many people actually BELIEVE Pruitt is getting fired? Not talking about hoping.
I believe he won't be back. Whether he's fired or they negotiate a way for him to resign. He's wanting to go back to being a DC. Nothing wrong with that. He's very good at it. I think Fulmer will be or has been told that if he insist on standing by Pruitt his job is on the line. Speaking as a complete outsider with no inside knowledge.

You automatically complain the previous poster for being a wet blanket but will not address if his comments are correct or not. You are the one looking for the opportunity to call anyone a Negavol. I have seen dozens of posts where you have called me or someone else out for being a Negavol. Geez , get a life man.
How bout you get a life, MAN? I, much like many others, get tired of the handful that just bemoan literally anything we touch or even consider right now. Youā€™re literally the epitome of a negavol, know it all, AND a gas bag all rolled into one. And guess what else? Itā€™s a freaking free message board. I can do as I please. Get over it and go somewhere

Maybe Fulmer names himself head coach and Pruitt stays on as DC. This probably makes everybody's eyes roll but I think we would get better.

Tee head coach in waiting...

I believe he won't be back. Whether he's fired or they negotiate a way for him to resign. He's wanting to go back to being a DC. Nothing wrong with that. He's very good at it. I think Fulmer will be or has been told that if he insist on standing by Pruitt his job is on the line. Speaking as a complete outsider with no inside knowledge.
This is pretty much where Iā€™m at.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
The one that Hyams ate? šŸ¤®View attachment 331332
giphy.gif

How bout you get a life, MAN? I, much like many others, get tired of the handful that just bemoan literally anything we touch or even consider right now. Youā€™re literally the epitome of a negavol, know it all, AND a gas bag all rolled into one. And guess what else? Itā€™s a freaking free message board. I can do as I please. Get over it and go somewhere

Bro you are literally on here arguing like this with someone daily...
we all get into it with each other from time to time but you literally seek it out every single day..
you can disagree with someone and bring up counter points without it escalating to an all out war

It is a freaking free message board and the program is down and of course there are unhappy people posting now. What do you expect, it is perfectly normal? If you continue to bust peoples chops about it, then expect the same treatment coming back at ya.

we all get into it with each other from time to time but you literally seek it out every single day..
you can disagree with someone and bring up counter points without it escalating to an all out war
This, Amen brother!

I sincerely donā€™t seek it. I just get tired of it and Iā€™m about to just take a break from it altogether. Every time I try and call this douche on his garbage, someone runs in and tells me Iā€™m in the wrong every time so whatever. Iā€™m just gonna shut down and shut up. Apparently itā€™s not acceptable to be passionate anymore or have anything good to say or even be sarcastic anymore without someone getting their panties twisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back