Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question do you guy honestly think good assistants like tosh lupoi will come to Tennessee when the HC could be fired soon? I’ll hang up and listen

Ok guys, this season was caused by internal strife and JG's parents. Pruitt pulled JG's face mask over the summer and his parents threatened to sue the university if he didn't start. Fulmer helped keep the family quiet and that's why he's gone too if Pruitt gets fired. Knowing this Pruitt got the team riled up around JG and convinced them he was the best chance to win. Now, that he isn't starting again his family is causing a ruckus. The moose got reigned in because he got caught passing out checks to recruits. Brumbaugh was just lazy. All this cast a bleak and dark shadow over the program aka the return of shadow man. But this off season Pruitt will pay off shadow mean and he will go away, the Marietta tater tosser, aka Bailey will then become Manning lite. He will start and lead this team to XV Nulla next year.

Ok im trying to be positive, this is the best ive got.
I nodded, I laughed, I cried. Very compelling.

131443992_3864947470224480_7212621202770938884_n.jpg

I married a LA gal and see sho can cook. We are having Chicken sausage Gumbo tomorrow with some friends.
Looks a little better than the last pot of gumbo that showed up on here.

Ok guys, this season was caused by internal strife and JG's parents. Pruitt pulled JG's face mask over the summer and his parents threatened to sue the university if he didn't start. Fulmer helped keep the family quiet and that's why he's gone too if Pruitt gets fired. Knowing this Pruitt got the team riled up around JG and convinced them he was the best chance to win. Now, that he isn't starting again his family is causing a ruckus. The moose got reigned in because he got caught passing out checks to recruits. Brumbaugh was just lazy. All this cast a bleak and dark shadow over the program aka the return of shadow man. But this off season Pruitt will pay off shadow mean and he will go away, the Marietta tater tosser, aka Bailey will then become Manning lite. He will start and lead this team to XV Nulla next year.

Lol boy Karen is a hoot!...good luck to her in court with that!...that’s basically blackmail over a football position she wasn’t even contributing in..what a waste.most people blackmail for money but she blackmailed for her son who’s thrown like 6 TD’s😂😂😂

Have you been contacted about movie rights yet?

Serious question do you guy honestly think good assistants like tosh lupoi will come to Tennessee when the HC could be fired soon? I’ll hang up and listen
I think the assistants you get will be ones who are washed out with a fired HC. Decent ones off of Auburn, South Carolina, or Vandy's staff that want UT on the resume even if it's short term. Best case to me would be adding Mason, Muschamp, or Bobo in some capacity.

How many people actually BELIEVE Pruitt is getting fired? Not talking about hoping.

I honestly don’t think he will be retained. A couple of reasons that aren’t based on rumors:
- if he were staying, I think they would have already made the decision and announced it to get ahead of ESD; and
- they’ve allowed it to get too toxic internally and externally for Pruitt to be able to succeed.

I could obviously be wrong. I’d say I’m 65/35 at this point.

if we are handing out money, i demand a huge refund

I honestly don’t think he will be retained. A couple of reasons that aren’t based on rumors:
- if he were staying, I think they would have already made the decision and announced it to get ahead of ESD; and
- they’ve allowed it to get too toxic internally and externally for Pruitt to be able to succeed.

I could obviously be wrong. I’d say I’m 65/35 at this point.
We're not taking into account Fulmer taking up for him and Fulmer reaching out to recruits saying that he's going to be back?

The guy is giving an opinion (which may be right) and you automatically throw shade on it as you always do. The problem is not him or me or anyone else who may say something that is not flattering. The problem is you. If someone came here and trashed Hitler or something similar , I bet you would complain about them being negative. SMDH. Don’t be that guy.
So you’re not even gonna accept the fact that you scan every thread in each of the forums, looking for things to complain about and act like you’re the authority on it. I’m not the only to call you out on this crap. And I’ve even tried to let it be water under the bridge & move on but here you are making the same statements. Hitler. Really!? You’re really something else, man. Just do me a favor & hit the ignore button. Oh and since you’re making demands of me in posts, I suggest you do it NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back