Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
JG will go through SR Day and leave Knoxville. It'll all go away.

I had to skip some pages because well, we've been busy, but what's this all about? JG's Mom suing who for what? And are we sure this isn't just a case of angry mama telling random jerk to shut up? Can someone, anyone, pretty plz, give me the summary here? TIA. Actually a summation of what I've missed since this morning would be helpful lol.

Why does Tony B not have a larger following? I love the guy but most here seem to have some disdain for him. Genuine question.

He has enormous following among RIVAL fanbases who listen to him so that they can mock us. That's one of the reasons he's disdained by a lot of UT fans. Fans of other teams can't wait until we lose so they can turn on Tony B and hear the melts. He's Finebaum when Finebaum was still hidden away in Alabama and yes, the fans we have that call into that show aren't too far removed from the Harveys and Tammys Finebaum gets. Given how popular Tony B is among rivals, I'm surprised he hasn't made the SECN yet.

And that's before you get into any gossip mongering and misinformation...

We're not taking into account Fulmer taking up for him and Fulmer reaching out to recruits saying that he's going to be back?
That’s not what I wanted to hear at all. If he doesn’t want to be here what makes it so hard to get rid of him going to to get paid either way

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back