Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, was just about to reply it's a reverse troll. Some UT fans noticed he replies with that and painted it on the rock, so now when he says it people act like he's secretly making it obvious he wants the UT job...lol

These young rock painting fans are clever!
It has never been tweeted before from him

EpZe8mBXYAI-1pW

Changes each year, but that was for the 2016 season as well, no surprise. Butch's hype machine brought in the money. Pruitt's hopeless machine had us 5th in the conference last year.

He's literally draining us.

The point is that as long as we have the economic power to be the biggest, our job is always good.

Reactions: Devo182
I also think it's kind of telling that Auburn wants absolutely nothing to do with Freeze.

They have always been kind of a renegade, outlaw program that has pushed the envelope, and I figured some of their people would be interested in him.

There's animosity between Auburn fans and Freeze from when Freeze was OM's coach. We played Freeze one time back then and I thought he was a d!ck. I was told long before the Steele thing that AU fans weren't high on Freeze because OM. He's a jackass to them in much the same way Mullen was a jackass to everyone in the West but we are only now starting to see him as one.

There's animosity between Auburn fans and Freeze from when Freeze was OM's coach. We played Freeze one time back then and I thought he was a d!ck. I was told long before the Steele thing that AU fans weren't high on Freeze because OM. He's a jackass to them in much the same way Mullen was a jackass to everyone in the West but we are only now starting to see him as one.

Man he sounds more perfect every day

Reactions: UTProf and RiotVol
He has enormous following among RIVAL fanbases who listen to him so that they can mock us. That's one of the reasons he's disdained by a lot of UT fans. Fans of other teams can't wait until we lose so they can turn on Tony B and hear the melts. He's Finebaum when Finebaum was still hidden away in Alabama and yes, the fans we have that call into that show aren't too far removed from the Harveys and Tammys Finebaum gets. Given how popular Tony B is among rivals, I'm surprised he hasn't made the SECN yet.

And that's before you get into any gossip mongering and misinformation...
You must not listen to him very much. As a vol fan, I can listen to nobody other than Tony Basilio. He is the only media personality that seems to truly give a crap about how far down the toilet this program has gone. He gives Hot takes sometimes but his passion and love for the university stands out among a blob of blah media people around Knoxville. I personally like listening to other fans of the program, not people that say what the program wants them to say. To each their own I guess.

Hubbs just said the staff wasn't sure if Cody Brown was an early take. Ultimately decided to go ahead and take his signature early. Wow.
Why is this stated in public even if true? What purpose does it serve? Kid is signed. Kid can play. Hubbs or whatever dumba$$ put it out there needs to keep their mouth shut.

Why is this stated in public even if true? What purpose does it serve? Kid is signed. Kid can play. Hubbs or whatever dumba$$ put it out there needs to keep their mouth shut.

I know Hubbs has been around the program a long time, but I really wonder about his evaluations. He just feels like an access journalists more than anything.

And again, why is someone on the staff telling him this?!

You must not listen to him very much. As a vol fan, I can listen to nobody other than Tony Basilio. He is the only media personality that seems to truly give a crap about how far down the toilet this program has gone. He gives Hot takes sometimes but his passion and love for the university stands out among a blob of blah media people around Knoxville. I personally like listening to other fans of the program, not people that say what the program wants them to say. To each their own I guess.
There’s something to this. Tony is a good dude who does a lot for kids in the area and for like roger that calls in all the time. Radio people are supposed to have hot takes. Why do i want to listen bland Tennessee radio if i want to discuss Tennessee. Anybody can get up there and read off stats and have the most obvious takes on the planet.

I’ll never forget Tyler Ivan’s calling mike evans a fantasy sleeper last year after like week 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back