Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man atleast auburn insiders spill the tea! Over there..our insiders over here hold inside info for ransom and don’t even ask for the $9.99👀😂 they just hold it because they “don’t wanna piss anyone off😅 like bro we do that daily on here...come on give it to us😂😂

View attachment 331327

If you never say anything, no one calls you out if you turn out to be wrong. If you only say cryptic stuff, you will ALWAYS be right because we are an imaginative enough bunch to make anything fit.

And with that.... The river runs cold Sunday.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Yeah, I totally expect 2021 to be a huge let down as well. Just more Covid and bad football.
Come on Weez, you know we can win the East next season, all we need is a coaching change. ❄

*all long as we aren't on probation and JG's Nana don't sue UT fans. 👀

Last edited:
Brooks signing = There is no legit smoke behind the Pruitt being fired rumors.

Brooks is coming here to play for Pruitt. If he signs it means he’s been assure CJP will be the coach in 2021. Which I think is something we all know is true anyways.

You might be right, but his other finalist also fired their head coach and he will be able to transfer at anytime if he doesn’t like how things are going.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

Brooks is coming here to play for Pruitt. If he signs it means he’s been assure CJP will be the coach in 2021. Which I think is something we all know is true anyways.

Fulmer doesn’t make this decision. And Brooks will be let out of his LOI if he wants out due to a coaching change.

We may get to that conclusion but your logic is faulty.

He is not coming back next year and tell someone makes a statement saying he is.

I had read that about Brown on VQ, wasn't sure if it was true or not because it didn't come from Hubbs or AP. Also supposedly he wasn't a take for GA.

I had read that about Brown on VQ, wasn't sure if it was true or not because it didn't come from Hubbs or AP. Also supposedly he wasn't a take for GA.
Which is the dumbest thing I think I’ve ever heard. Georgia turns their nose up at anyone not listed as a 5 star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back