Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
the new clearinghouse rules have had a huge affect. you have to have a clean drug/alchohol history and the penalties now are a lot stiffer....i was looking at something the other day, and i forget the time line, i wanna say the last 12 months, something like 35,000 drivers have been pulled out of duty for violations, but only like 5000 are getting in to the program to get back in. so 30k drivers out of the market, over the course of a year, think about how many loads don't get covered now.....

crazy. go get a cdl. stay off the weeeeeed...you can make some money.
Yeah it’s so wild. We lost a good 8-10 employees just from our terminal alone, and our company has about 20 terminals. I have to say I’ve took pride in my driving record and my clean record. I’ve worked really hard to get it out there that my level of work ethic is very high as well. I’m the youngest driver's manager my company has ever had in their history, at 31. Product of good upbringing.

Chaney's offense took Georgia to the playoffs they have not been back since he left. His offense here at Tennessee was the highest scoring offense Tennessee has ever had.
Yes the #33 national offense really dragged that #6 defense to the championship 😂 That offense with multiple NFL RBs and Chaney did all of, "uhm, let's run again" all season.

In SIX seasons at UT, he has ONE over 30 ppg lolol

I'll give him he's a decent OC overall, but him and Pruitt combined make him even below his usual decent self.

Oh yeah. You can get to the flats from windrock or up by shoneys in caryville. Half of the flats are royal blue. The other half is windrock. You can get to the flats with a 4wheel drive truck from shoneys. It’s just really muddy. Back years ago you could go up beech grove with a 2 wheel drive truck. Not anymore!
Ok. We used to go past the Police Department in Caryville and park next to the creek (across from Red Ash Church). There was a trail on the left side of the road that went across the railroad tracks and we'd go to the flats that way. I took my family up the road past Shoneys last fall and couldn't find it from the main road. I talked to a local and he told me Windrock closed that area off from the Caryville side. We kept driving around and finally came out in Goby, at least I think that's where we were. I hated my sons couldn't see the flats. There used to be some fantastic hill climbs up there. (I had a 2003 Z400 up until 5 yrs ago.)

We did see a few elk that day. 20181010_151044.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back