Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were pretty firm he was gonna get shown the door? If so, what changed for you?
No, im firm on I want him shown the door. I never thought the university had the balls to do it.
This year revenue is way down, next year revenue will most likely be down as well. So it will be at least the 23 season before Pruitt hurts the bottom line imo. 6-6 should never be good enough, but ive thought that would get him year 5. Then our Sec West opp is LSU in 22 who will always be talented, who knows if ED will be there or not, so I think year 5 Pruitt is once again looking at 6 or 7 wins max. Thats why I say Nov of 22. They'll trot out a new coach once the stadium is full and try to bring up the revenue stream with hope, right now it doesn't matter because they're going to lose money either way.

Answer this for me. I own a decent amount of Pfizer stock and I assumed the stock would get a big boost with this vaccine but hasn’t happened

Why?

Maybe because the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are better. The Pfizer vaccine has to be stored in ultra-cold temperatures, and I think the Moderna vaccine might help more if you happen to get the virus anyway. It will be easier to distribute Moderna due to handling requirements, and now Moderna is going to be available within days. So, there will be direct competition.

As for J & J, you only need one shot for their vaccine.

Edit: I would take any of them if offered. So, don't get me wrong. They should all be great!

Last edited:
I’m torn on if I want to be wrong In thinking he’s coming back. I doubt he can turn this thing around. Maybe a 1/5 shot

But it he gets fired the players love him
And I think the roster gets hammered with a mass exodus.

Likely worth it I guess

I think if they can quickly hire someone with proven experience at a high level most players would change their mind and stay. It is when you fire your coach, and hire a McGoogle replacement that we could have that mass exodus...Or we might have it if we keep our coach too.

Reactions: BruinVol
I’m torn on if I want to be wrong In thinking he’s coming back. I doubt he can turn this thing around. Maybe a 1/5 shot

But it he gets fired the players love him
And I think the roster gets hammered with a mass exodus.

Likely worth it I guess
The amount of really bad losses is hard to overlook, and I try not to get too caught up in that. At some point getting steamrolled has to play a factor.
At Tennessee you have to play teams at the top of college ball every year, and in some years you get a +1.
I think about Butch’s game in Norman often. The sealed door of the curse was so damn close to busting open.
Just get the right guy and the extra hour and a half from Atlanta compared to auburn is meaningless.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
No, im firm on I want him shown the door. I never thought the university had the balls to do it.
This year revenue is way down, next year revenue will most likely be down as well. So it will be at least the 23 season before Pruitt hurts the bottom line imo. 6-6 should never be good enough, but ive thought that would get him year 5. Then our Sec West opp is LSU in 22 who will always be talented, who knows if ED will be there or not, so I think year 5 Pruitt is once again looking at 6 or 7 wins max. Thats why I say Nov of 22. They'll trot out a new coach once the stadium is full and try to bring up the revenue stream with hope, right now it doesn't matter because they're going to lose money either way.
Its happening.

Lane to Auburn would be good for us. Keeps us from having to play against his offense next year and I think he’d be a huge thorn in Kirbys side.

I’d kill to have him come here, but since that’ll never happen - I’m good with him terrorizing our rivals.
Why would he do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back