Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pruitt’s staff turnover itself is enough to prove he isn’t the guy. Yea sure, let’s bring in another round of coordinators, that’ll fix it right up. Its maddening.
Absolutely! How much has this turnover cost to date and what's it gonna cost this round?

Lol, think you could give me a shoulder to cry on? Come on man, this board has no bearing on my life, full disclosure I just enjoy stirring the pot because Tennessee doesn't leave a lot to talk about these days. So many take this board wayyyyyy to seriously even though it doesn't effect them one way or the other. I like all you guys, except one guy his name starts with a P and he rips people off but outside him we're all along for a sh!tty ride with this team. I just choose to have fun with it while others get worked up.

Merry Christmas!
Is anyone else wondering who this mysterious "P" is?

I think I Pruitt will be back next year. Reason being is that Freeze isn’t leaving Liberty for another job this year unless it’s Tennessee. With that being the case, UT can wait until after next season to see if Pruitt can turn it around. If he doesn’t, his buyout is cheaper and Tennessee still can get Freeze.

lol...i was like
giphy.gif

I think I Pruitt will be back next year. Reason being is that Freeze isn’t leaving Liberty for another job this year unless it’s Tennessee. With that being the case, UT can wait until after next season to see if Pruitt can turn it around. If he doesn’t, his buyout is cheaper and Tennessee still can get Freeze.
There will be way more open jobs to compete with next year for any new coach. Also, all these pieces about Freeze being in love with UT are propaganda from Jimmy Sexton to get people worked up. Nothing more.

There will be way more open jobs to compete with next year for any new coach. Also, all these pieces about Freeze being in love with UT are propaganda from Jimmy Sexton to get people worked up. Nothing more. Though, I definitely think he would come here in a heartbeat, and I think UT ahould hire him. Fulmer won’t make the move though. People keep saying it’s not Fulmer’s call, but there’s zero proof of that.

It may be more expensive next year when you add in buyouts from new coaches that will be brought in if he’s back.

Bob’s update just pisses me off more as a fan. He has red flags that haven’t changed. We are getting blown out by Kentucky in year 3. Losing to Arkansas. Hires a staff of “recruiters” only to **** the bed and lose out on our top targets. Lost to mother****ing GA State.

How the **** does the TAMU game matter? A bar being set by losing but not being blown out? Again, if this is true, then UT admin are complete losers, just want to siphon money from the best fan base

Bob’s update just pisses me off more as a fan. He has red flags that haven’t changed. We are getting blown out by Kentucky in year 3. Losing to Arkansas. Hires a staff of “recruiters” only to **** the bed and lose out on our top targets. Lost to mother****ing GA State.

How the **** does the TAMU game matter? A bar being set by losing but not being blown out? Again, if this is true, then UT admin are complete losers, just want to siphon money from the best fan base
Signature win over Vandy sealed the deal.

So if that's true, Kiffin is leaving Ole Miss for Auburn after being at Ole Miss for only 1 year. I guess he'll say Auburn was his dream job. Lol.

And there's some on here that thinks he's matured and changed his ways. Same old Lane.

Stay away from Knoxville Kiffin

Nah. I'd take Kiffin in a heartbeat. Maybe over Freeze too

Strongly urge everyone to get vaccines whenever they can. It will speed up the normalization process and is safe and effective. I was a phase 3 participant for Moderna (likely got placebo) and will be getting the Pfizer one in the next 1-2 weeks likely.

Mass vaccination means much more likely places like Neyland open up fully in the fall
I am going to take the vaccine when I can, but to say it is 100% safe and effective when normal vaccines take years to produce seems a little premature. But I’m so over this virus that I’ll take it to move on with all of our lives.

Reactions: Vols4us
There will be way more open jobs to compete with next year for any new coach. Also, all these pieces about Freeze being in love with UT are propaganda from Jimmy Sexton to get people worked up. Nothing more.

What would the purpose of his agent doing this? Hasn’t Liberty already given him an extension? I would say this is being put out, because he really wants the Tennessee job

Lol, think you could give me a shoulder to cry on? Come on man, this board has no bearing on my life, full disclosure I just enjoy stirring the pot because Tennessee doesn't leave a lot to talk about these days. So many take this board wayyyyyy to seriously even though it doesn't effect them one way or the other. I like all you guys, except one guy his name starts with a P and he rips people off but outside him we're all along for a sh!tty ride with this team. I just choose to have fun with it while others get worked up.

Merry Christmas!

Exact same, but it's butchna not P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back