Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it’s just tiring at this point. I feel bad for even gassing it up but when i got told Neids and Pruitt were targeted in an investigation i was like uh oh. Because i thought there was an outside shot Pruitt be fired after this year without it.... but i thought once we sucked that bad AND we got internal issues like that i said i would be shocked if he’s back and i really am.

Oh well i guess we are going into 2021 similar to how South Carolina came into 2020. Of course muschamp didn’t turn it around but they at least seemed to have salvaged a decent class on paper and made a hire they feel good about it.

I was hoping they would find anything to fire with Cause. The tape they put out each week is embarrassing and not one group got better as the season went on. They hitched to Pruitt now so nothing left to do but hope it gets better. I just don’t see how when those habits have had time to dig in for so long

LSU had two DL that declared they are returning next season that would have been drafted pretty high. They think its because of the impending coaching hire. Davis is an LSU grad.
Best guess------probably because they would be taking a pay cut if they moved on the the NFL

Yeah I’m sure he used all the motivational ploys but these are young kids/adults..... I have coached many a team and if the kids don’t believe the game means anything then it is hard to make them believe no matter what words you use.

it’s still on the coach. No way around it. You’ve seen any Georgia coach losing his mind on the sideline have you? Even after that long TD run Smart was ghostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back