Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creativity...the new buzz word that gets on my nerves. Executing the calls makes any play look..."creative"
There’s truth to it but i think of creativity more in terms of adapting your scheme to what fits your roster instead of trying to recruit to it. I love leach but this is why it takes so long to get his system going... he recruits to it instead of working with what he has and is getting.

I agree because matchups and adaptability are so important in CFB because 99% of teams don’t have an elite QB and your roster changes so much year to year. I want to go back to more of a spread/boundary team so bad because it think it’s easier to recruit with Bc we’re not trying to get the same mold of players as Georgia or bama.
Kirby needs to do that as well but he never will probably. They need to go study Urbans offense.

This is not the UGA team that played during the year..I hate to say that because I hate Georgia, but it is true, losing 9 starters is a big deal.
But the word on the street is that Ga is 2-3-4 deep and if that is the case then there should not be that much drop off. This is according to mutt fans

Reactions: VFLBerg
Facts my dude I plan stuff out all the time then realize my parents would be devastated so I can't do it. Constant struggle

You get on my nerves a lot. Regardless, never do anything to harm yourself. People will never be able to forget it. Stay close to people who value and love you. Get more grounded spiritually. Read the New Testament in the Bible and listen to your heart and no other noise from people and try to let God speak to you. Love everyone and seek peace. You are valued and you matter.

Would y’all take Pruitt or Kirby for the next 3 years at Tennessee
tenor.gif

Cincinnati 5 year recruiting average: 59th

Georgia 5 year recruiting average: 3rd
If UGA gets beat I don’t want to hear any excuses from National media, they are 3 deep with 4-5 stars on defense and 2 deep on offense. If they get beat, it’s squarely on Larry Culpepper not having his team ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back