Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coaching. Creativity. Willing to Adapt. Effort.

It's nothing short of infuriating to me my man... Hell even Rick Barnes when he got here figured that out. He couldn't recruit all those 5 stars we are getting now so he got lowly ranked hard workers and COACHED them and brought in a positive culture to be something far better than ever thought.

Coaching means more in football than just about any sport.
I agree because matchups and adaptability are so important in CFB because 99% of teams don’t have an elite QB and your roster changes so much year to year. I want to go back to more of a spread/boundary team so bad because it think it’s easier to recruit with Bc we’re not trying to get the same mold of players as Georgia or bama.

This is not the UGA team that played during the year..I hate to say that because I hate Georgia, but it is true, losing 9 starters is a big deal.

I get your point but I still think Cincy is impressive and should be in the playoffs.....at least way better than 8th. Actually probably should be TAMU over Ohio State and Cincy over ND. Playoff committee is stupid.

ND beat a depleted Clemson and then got smashed against them at full strength. Really doesn't matter cause Bama and Clemson are going to be the title game regardless of whatever other 2 teams got in based on their university's prestige and large fsnbase.

How do you motivate kids when they don’t feel they are playing for anything..... it’s an issue bc these games are nothing but exhibitions.
You seem to be defending a lot of poor coaching. Leaders motivate, irrespective of the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back