Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If UGA gets beat I don’t want to hear any excuses from National media, they are 3 deep with 4-5 stars on defense and 2 deep on offense. If they get beat, it’s squarely on Larry Culpepper not having his team ready.
It’s became a theme with him. The east is begging for us to take over. It’s so disheartening

This is not the UGA team that played during the year..I hate to say that because I hate Georgia, but it is true, losing 9 starters is a big deal.
Then OPT out of the bowl. I am so sick of hearing this crap. Either you want to play or not and there outs are covered with very good/talented players. Some teams want to play some do not. It is no different than any other sports that have injuries illness etc. and they play.

All comes down to QB. Definitely get a vibe that next year is surprisingly ok

To me, improvement will be 5-3 in Sec play. Maybe 4-4 in Sec play but definitely 3-5 would not be improvement after 3-7 this year or not enough to think it is a step to not get rid of him.

I’d rather Pruitt kick the white board 100/100 times than to see him do what Smart is doing. You gotta show some fire at some point. The coaches look like they don’t care and it’s infectious to the team.
When I was a kid..... bowl games were awesome.... they cared about things such as pride and school spirit.... They didn’t want to lose no matter who they are playing...... now a bowl game is a sign of failure..... guys opt out.... not motivated.... don’t really care if they lose.... you could tell at the beginning of the game that Cincy was way more fired up than Georgia....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back