Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
ND played Clemson without TL and 3rd stringers playing on defense. When they had to play 2 good teams they got beaten fairly soundly. ND is like 0-6 in their last x amount of NYD games outscored by 144 points, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. I also don't put a lot of stock in the ACC there's one good team in that conference. Let them come play with the big boys in the SEC or go join the B10 who at least has a couple.
they’ve taken Georgia to the wire twice in the last 4 years. They are a top 10 team. Kid threw for 400 yards against a playoff team whether you like it or not. Clemson likely makes playoffs next year with him at the helm.

Good call.

Mr and my brother finished a bottle of glenlivit 15... And I'm working on a bottle of JW Green label....

Last night.. Bourbon trail....

So a great start to 21 as far as I'm concerned..

Can't wait to watch us beat bama tomorrow!
I'm drinking beer and bourbon tonight. My son has some scotch waiting on me at this house tomorrow. I'm putting in a water heater for him and replacing his dryer element tomorrow. Pretty good trade if you ask me.

Reactions: jakez4ut
they’ve taken Georgia to the wire twice in the last 4 years. They are a top 10 team. Kid threw for 400 yards against a playoff team whether you like it or not. Clemson likely makes playoffs next year with him at the helm.
Because their conference is that weak, not because they're that good.

Didn't change anything, Clemson can make the playoffs and still not be as good. Why is that hard to understand? It will take a few years for them to cycle all the way down.

While I agree the ACC sucks, Bama could make the playoffs and not be all that good. Not like the SEC is some murderer’s row.

Every conference is the same now sans the Pac12. One team that is clearly better than the rest of the conference, a couple pretty good / decent teams, and the rest of the teams are average or below average. Every conference.

Almost every bowl game I’ve watched I’ve imagined us playing in it. Then I see how all these other teams play and an reminded that I’m glad we didn’t. We‘re not close.

I think some of these dudes in this class are truly elite and somehow CP was able to pull them but they better be ready to play. Need the talent to show and If not, we are not going to pull a good class next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back