Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the definition of middle of the road, average. Lol

Exactly. And they got smoked by NW. Bc the SEC is just like the B1G and BIG12 and ACC.

One elite team, a couple decent teams, everyone else average or below average. And SEC “average team” is comparable to BIG10 “Average team”

Reactions: barrylee
Average/Above average for sure, but I would say better than NW. I also would put TAMU in that tier forgot about them.

A&M vs NW would be a good game. Wouldn’t be surprised if NW would win.

SEC can out-athlete teams from other conferences, but the coaching isn’t any better.

Lawrence looking pedestrian. I don't think he'll pan out in Jacksonville, he doesn't seem like he has the mental fortitude to survive getting beat up for several years during a rebuild. He's never played a single game in his life against superior talent, and very few against equal talent. Pretty much every game for the next couple years at least will be against superior talent. He and Darnold will join the long list of good QBs who couldn't save a bad NFL team.

Unless bellichik moves up to get him? Haha. Jmo
He’ll be great...already is. This is what? Two losses in 3 seasons when he starts?

Lawrence looking pedestrian. I don't think he'll pan out in Jacksonville, he doesn't seem like he has the mental fortitude to survive getting beat up for several years during a rebuild. He's never played a single game in his life against superior talent, and very few against equal talent. Pretty much every game for the next couple years at least will be against superior talent. He and Darnold will join the long list of good QBs who couldn't save a bad NFL team.

Unless bellichik moves up to get him? Haha. Jmo
He is 33-48 400 yds 2 TDS 1 int versus one of the best teams in the country.... he has been better than pedestrian..... if I was Jacksonville..... I would take him and immediately build around him.

The assistant coaches don’t believe anything will come of it. Plowman is the only one in the know and she’s very tight lipped. Glazier is known to be a firm that either defends major sanctions or digging dirt to fire. Interesting she hired that firm. I’m in the dark on their findings. Anyone who says they know something about the investigation right now is lying. Only Plowman and the firm know where things stand and what they’re looking into. Others have backed off and letting Plowman do her thing. Large reason why I have changed my stance and now believe Pruitt returns but also why I said it is not over yet.

-Bob_Vols

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back