Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't change anything, Clemson can make the playoffs and still not be as good. Why is that hard to understand? It will take a few years for them to cycle all the way down.
Lol man I can’t wait for those days where we suck - are ‘down-cycling’ - and yet making the playoffs. Gonna be rough times

While I agree the ACC sucks, Bama could make the playoffs and not be all that good. Not like the SEC is some murderer’s row.

Every conference is the same now sans the Pac12. One team that is clearly better than the rest of the conference, a couple pretty good / decent teams, and the rest of the teams are average or below average. Every conference.
To a point, I agree. But I still think mid tier in the SEC is better than most other conferences.

Lawrence looking pedestrian. I don't think he'll pan out in Jacksonville, he doesn't seem like he has the mental fortitude to survive getting beat up for several years during a rebuild. He's never played a single game in his life against superior talent, and very few against equal talent. Pretty much every game for the next couple years at least will be against superior talent. He and Darnold will join the long list of good QBs who couldn't save a bad NFL team.

Unless bellichik moves up to get him? Haha. Jmo

Lawrence looking pedestrian. I don't think he'll pan out in Jacksonville, he doesn't seem like he has the mental fortitude to survive getting beat up for several years during a rebuild. He's never played a single game in his life against superior talent, and very few against equal talent. Pretty much every game for the next couple years at least will be against superior talent. He and Darnold will join the long list of good QBs who couldn't save a bad NFL team.

Unless bellichik moves up to get him? Haha. Jmo
I don't disagree with you, but we shall see.

Reactions: jave36
I think some of these dudes in this class are truly elite and somehow CP was able to pull them but they better be ready to play. Need the talent to show and If not, we are not going to pull a good class next year.
We have freshmen Right now better than some of our upperclassmen. Pruitt has that weird upperclassmen old school thing going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back