Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is less polished but his ceiling is through the roof. The last two times lawerence has went against elite QBs (Burrow & Fields) he’s looked like the lesser QB imo.
Definitely agree on fields having a higher ceiling.

Burrow was surrounded by the greatest college football team of all time so I’m not gonna judge TLaw too harshly for losing that one. Tonight was definitely his worst game. First time I’ve seen him look flustered.

Ultimately, I think both are gonna be good in the NFL...as long as they don’t get someone like Ryan Grigson as their GM

The assistant coaches don’t believe anything will come of it. Plowman is the only one in the know and she’s very tight lipped. Glazier is known to be a firm that either defends major sanctions or digging dirt to fire. Interesting she hired that firm. I’m in the dark on their findings. Anyone who says they know something about the investigation right now is lying. Only Plowman and the firm know where things stand and what they’re looking into. Others have backed off and letting Plowman do her thing. Large reason why I have changed my stance and now believe Pruitt returns but also why I said it is not over yet.

-Bob_Vols

I’m guessing Bob is a real high level admin in the university, and not a booster.

I think he is less polished but his ceiling is through the roof. The last two times lawerence has went against elite QBs (Burrow & Fields) he’s looked like the lesser QB imo.
Lawrence hasn’t gone against great QBs though. The QBs are never on the field at the same time...he threw for 400 tonight. Defense gave up almost 50. Not going to win many of those.

The assistant coaches don’t believe anything will come of it. Plowman is the only one in the know and she’s very tight lipped. Glazier is known to be a firm that either defends major sanctions or digging dirt to fire. Interesting she hired that firm. I’m in the dark on their findings. Anyone who says they know something about the investigation right now is lying. Only Plowman and the firm know where things stand and what they’re looking into. Others have backed off and letting Plowman do her thing. Large reason why I have changed my stance and now believe Pruitt returns but also why I said it is not over yet.

-Bob_Vols
Thanks for bringing this over

Didn’t LA basically lol at plowman making the call on this? He’s said time and time again it’s all up to Boyd.

Lawrence hasn’t gone against great QBs though. The QBs are never on the field at the same time...he threw for 400 tonight. Defense gave up almost 50. Not going to win many of those.
And he didn’t really do anything to totally wow you tho. His throws are Very scripted and all about timing. I think he gets really rushed when pressured

-Bob_Vols

Story checks out....Jay Graham... he’s two sheets to the wind on the Twitter tonight 🥴

Man it was honestly a pleasure to watch that OSU defensive line beat the hell out of Trevor Lawrence. I didn't realize how much I needed that haha.

Now I hope they do that to Bama.
I like TL.. I can’t stand clemson, but I like TL.. I can say the same about a former uf qb too

Reactions: A.J.

-Bob_Vols
1609564995937.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back