Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a random thought from my drunken Buffalo Trace stupor but we all know Clay Travis is a big UT fan and that he follows the message boards. With his national following and how many people he knows, does anyone think he could be one of the “insiders” either here or on VQ?

Lol Clay Travis is an insider about as much as Tony B is an insider

Reactions: Batman1948
But rebuilds take 5+ years and no team has rebuilt in less than 4... Ok

1. Sam Howell is good
2. They play in weak ACC Coastal. They didn't play Clemson. ND beat them by 2 TDs. But they did have a nice win over Miami.
3. Their OC, Longo, formerly at Ole Miss, is pretty good.

Shh,,,A lot of fans here think we played BAMA/Germy run, run, run ball back then. In fact, most SEC fans have forgotten that Florida, Tennnessee, as well as a few others in the SEC threw the ball and were criticized by others including fans of old skewl B1G teams for doing anything more than 3 yards and a cloud of dust on offense.

The assistant coaches don’t believe anything will come of it. Plowman is the only one in the know and she’s very tight lipped. Glazier is known to be a firm that either defends major sanctions or digging dirt to fire. Interesting she hired that firm. I’m in the dark on their findings. Anyone who says they know something about the investigation right now is lying. Only Plowman and the firm know where things stand and what they’re looking into. Others have backed off and letting Plowman do her thing. Large reason why I have changed my stance and now believe Pruitt returns but also why I said it is not over yet.

-Bob_Vols

Bob ......Booby .....E-cred is useless. A paragraph that has little to no information. Got to keep 'em on the hook.

You want insider information? Never trust a fart after eating at a taco truck.

The assistant coaches don’t believe anything will come of it. Plowman is the only one in the know and she’s very tight lipped. Glazier is known to be a firm that either defends major sanctions or digging dirt to fire. Interesting she hired that firm. I’m in the dark on their findings. Anyone who says they know something about the investigation right now is lying. Only Plowman and the firm know where things stand and what they’re looking into. Others have backed off and letting Plowman do her thing. Large reason why I have changed my stance and now believe Pruitt returns but also why I said it is not over yet.

-Bob_Vols

I asked earlier in the week for our insiders to be more vocal and offer more info to us. I changed my mind. This guy sounds like he’s trying a little too hard to be message board famous. He may be right but nothing he said in that quote was groundbreaking or definitive. (Not pointing at you WB. I know you were just bringing the info.)
“I think he now stays but he could still be fired. No one knows.”

1. Sam Howell is good
2. They play in weak ACC Coastal. They didn't play Clemson. ND beat them by 2 TDs. But they did have a nice win over Miami.
3. Their OC, Longo, formerly at Ole Miss, is pretty good.
This is why "IF" we can at least get legit QB1 play, we will win 8 games, no problem.

I asked earlier in the week for our insiders to be more vocal and offer more info to us. I changed my mind. This guy sounds like he’s trying a little too hard to be message board famous. He may be right but nothing he said in that quote was groundbreaking or definitive. (Not pointing at you WB. I know you were just bringing the info.)
“I think he now stays but he could still be fired. No one knows.”

Trying way to hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back