Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

However, per two sources in the University of Tennessee athletics program, Pruitt right now is not being allowed to finalize any potential hires on his Vols’ staff while the school conducts an in-house look into NCAA compliance matters.

Hope remains...

Ole Miss is without Moore, Yeboah and Ealy. Auburn didn't have a head coach against Northwestern but that didn't bother you yesterday. Not sure why you are making so many excuses for other conference teams.
Bowl games mean absolutely nothing..... they are nothing but exhibitions.

Ole Miss is without Moore, Yeboah and Ealy. Auburn didn't have a head coach against Northwestern but that didn't bother you yesterday. Not sure why you are making so many excuses for other conference teams.

They’re missing their STARTING QB. Of all fanbases I would think we can agree that QB is the most important position on the field, yes?

That’s not making excuses, that’s simply a fact.

If Pruitt had any history as a HC. Herman has IMPROVED every program he’s coached...dating back to OC at Texas State. He elevated Houston to beating P5 teams in BCS bowls. And even tho he didn’t wow as I anticipated in Austin, he IMPROVED what Strong left behind. I’m nowhere close to as enamored as I once was but if Pruitt lateraled to him, it would be a live ball that would hopefully go out of bounds...because Herman’s significantly upfield.
Ya know, I'll give you that Herman is better than Pruitt, but I don't think he's next level better.

Perhaps not totally lateral, but hardly the dime ball to end zone folks here seem to think EVERY "coach of the week" is who comes open (or, like Freeze, doesn't come open.)

So, yeah, he's a got a step on Pruitt, for sure, but he's not a real baller, IMO, for the SEC.

My biggest problem with this is I think our offense is garbage. Need to fire Chaney and weinke at a minimum.

Lame duck coach has a tough time hiring great replacements and it always takes 1-2 to put their system in place at Tennessee.

Were screwed with Chaney and weinke, and we probably don't do much better if we fire them this year. Catch 22

If we would have promoted long or if osovert can be a miracle worker, maybe things will work out
This. Fire Chaney and go get a real, modern OC. Give them 2 years. Tell Pru to F off from the offense and go be ceo and fix his defense. The man has zero business on the offensive side...the same guy that said if up to him we'd be running a wing-t offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back