Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Still better than nothing and its a matter of how bad the coaches/ players want to learn. Thats a culture thing which Pruitt has failed to instill.
2. Again that's a culture thing which I say yet again, Pruitt has failed to instill. Players shouldn't need coaches watching over their shoulders and baby sitting them. They should hold each other accountable and want to get better. Thats also a lack of leadership, something else this class has failed to establish.
3. Work with what you have, using COVID as an excuse is pathetic. You don't have to touch a ball to run through plays. You don't have to touch a ball to work on stance, moving your feet etc. You don't have to share a ball to stand in a corner and shoot threes to get your form down. There are plenty of ways to get better, its how bad do you want it. Again its a lazy excuse.
Do you have any experience coaching a team..... bc you are living in fantasy land if you feel that stuff is even close to teams going through workouts without restrictictions..... do you think players are good at holding each other accountable when they are all back home and not physically around each other?

Do you have any experience coaching a team..... bc you are living in fantasy land if you feel that stuff is even close to teams going through workouts without restrictictions..... do you think players are good at holding each other accountable when they are all back home and not physically around each other?
If we only win 5 games next year will you stop posting your garbage?

Its a culture accountability precedent which is set by the HC. Do you think players from Alabama and Clemson thought ya know what I don't want to work out today? How about Ohio St? But keep blaming things that EVERYBODY had to deal with.

Everyone. Had. To. Deal. With. Covid.

Let’s not act like TN was the only team going through a pandemic. GSU and BYU were early signs. This historically bad season should have keyed everyone that Pruitt is in over his head. C’mon man.
They did not have the same rules to follow as our university set up for us..... just like a high school down the street went full throttle with basketball practice and we had to half-a$$ it.... there is a huge difference...... I’m ready to move on as well but at the same time I understand the challenges here were extreme.

Reactions: Ace
They did not have the same rules to follow as our university set up for us..... just like a high school down the street went full throttle with basketball practice and we had to half-a$$ it.... there is a huge difference...... I’m ready to move on as well but at the same time I understand the challenges here were extreme.
You don't understand anything, you bought into the excuses, hook, line and sinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back