Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
But not in the same way, most teams had to deal with county health departments. It was not apples to apples.
Its a lazy excuse. There are still 100 ways of making your team better. Coaches who use this as an excuse are just looking for a way to cover their own ass because they aren't good coaches.

Its a lazy excuse. There are still 100 ways of making your team better. Coaches who use this as an excuse are just looking for a way to cover their own ass because they aren't good coaches.
Zoom calls are not making anyone better and if contact tracing..... they are not even allowed to leave the bedroom until out of isolation.

If we were to pull a Gilbert/Ojulari transfer combo things would be looking up suddenly as you would add another weapon in pass game to go with Hyatt. Then you would go from no elite pass rushers to having 2 five star caliber OLBs in BJ and Brooks and the top JUCO pass rusher in Young to add to Baron/Joseph/Harrison. Suddenly your secondary becomes better in the process.

If we were to pull a Gilbert/Ojulari transfer combo things would be looking up suddenly as you would add another weapon in pass game to go with Hyatt. Then you would go from no elite pass rushers to having 2 five star caliber OLBs in BJ and Brooks and the top JUCO pass rusher in Young to add to Baron/Joseph/Harrison.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: RiotVol
Zoom calls are not making anyone better and if contact tracing..... they are not even allowed to leave the bedroom until out of isolation.
So then watching film doesn't make anyone better, because guess what they were probably doing? But you're a coach so I know you're just soooo smart, why don't you go get the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back