Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
No to this idea of Marrone. Do not want as HC.

I know next to nothing about Gase, other than his Jets teams have sucked, but the NFL is a different beast. (see Nick Saban) Has he ever coached in college?

Reactions: JacketVol
Did something happen to reignite the idea that Pruitt will be fired? I mean, other than we want it to happen? I thought all signs were pointing to him being back next year?
New rumors about lawyer group dealing with investigation and not allowed to hire assistants again.

I repeat:

OSU is NOT gonna hire a coach that was just fired.

I know that’s what some want here, but there are programs that are above hiring just fired coaches in hopes they work out at their school bc it’s a “different situation”

No one is above hiring a just fired coach if he’s the right guy, Gus & Herman both are huge improvements over Pruitt too. Without a question.

So then watching film doesn't make anyone better, because guess what they were probably doing? But you're a coach so I know you're just soooo smart, why don't you go get the job.
That is all they can do....no lifting weights..... no cardio.... no working on timing..... no getting use to the spend of the game....do you think you could watch videos and be ready against teams that have went full throttle in practice especially when the difference between success and failure is so small in the sec?

Reactions: SmokinBob
New rumors about lawyer group dealing with investigation and not allowed to hire assistants again.

So we're going to let any good assistants get snapped up by other teams? If that's the case, what's the point of giving him another year? UT needs to make a decision and act. Right now, they're pretty much guaranteeing us another year of suckitude.

Reactions: MrVolton
No one is above hiring a just fired coach if he’s the right guy, Gus & Herman both are huge improvements over Pruitt too. Without a question.

You guys are, quite perplexingly, applying UT decision-making logic to actual, real life, currently successful football programs that compete for a National Championship on a yearly basis.

They would never.

UT? Sure, sounds about right. Roll the dice and hope for the best.

That is all they can do....no lifting weights..... no cardio.... no working on timing..... no getting use to the spend of the game....do you think you could watch videos and be ready against teams that have went full throttle in practice especially when the difference between success and failure is so small in the sec?
Calm down Ms. Pruitt.

So we're going to let any good assistants get snapped up by other teams? If that's the case, what's the point of giving him another year? UT needs to make a decision and act. Right now, they're pretty much guaranteeing us another year of suckitude.
What’s the point of anything tennessee does?

Lol if you thought we were going to get any “good” assistants

Reactions: Devo182
I admit I’m a game day NFL guy, I don’t follow any team specifically, but I’m surprised at all these college guys getting looks for NFL jobs.

Seems out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back