Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would never win a natty here. He would never win less than 7 games either. There are people so tired of being an embarrassment they would settle for that. Personally I would rather keep going after people you think can be the guy until you hit on one.

If we are not getting rid of both Fulmer and Pruitt, I’d be okay with Marrone getting the rebuild job. Then, Fulmer’s replacement can hire the guy to take the program and run with it. I have no faith in a Fulmer hire. Marrone has a higher ceiling than Pruitt, Tucker, or Steele.

Pretty simple, if he starts hiring assistants he's back....

If he's back, then I think he's back until 2022 season simply because of assistant coach contracts. In this scenario they administration have to be 100% no expenses spared in support of him.

My personal opinion is I don't see the point of keeping him at all. Kind of a lose lose situation if you do.

No to this idea of Marrone. Do not want as HC.

I know next to nothing about Gase, other than his Jets teams have sucked, but the NFL is a different beast. (see Nick Saban) Has he ever coached in college?
He’s the worst coach in the NFL the last 20 years. He gets credit for being Manning’s offensive coordinator a couple years in Denver......

Reactions: quadlee21
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back