Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That a lot of teams can rebuild quickly when they are playing Wake Forest and Duke every week.
Its harder to rebuild at a historically bad program that is incredibly hard to recruit to with limited budget and resources. Then a blue blood program that has some of the best resources and highest budgets.

But if it’s so easy why aren’t these programs rebuilt more often? This argument is so old and out played. They’ve always been in the ACC. They still struggled with weak schedules

Easy to rebuild when you you’re in a southern recruiting hotbed and play teams like Syracuse, Duke, Wake Forest, Louisville, Georgia Tech..
And it’s not easy to rebuild when you can pull in top 10 classes, and have top 10 recruiting budgets, resources and assistant budgets? If it’s so easy why aren’t these teams rebuilt more often?

My pee chart is printed and ready to go.

I think Herman would be entertaining. He would most likely get fired in 3 years but it would be amazing to see how fast the fans turn on him.
Lol. He wins 70% of his games. We would consistently win 8-9 games a year. Even if we never win the East, this past decade has been so bad that 8-9 wins a year for ten years would be very welcomed. I guess you just see he is fired and don’t do any research on him. His three losses were by a combined 13 points this year. He would be a big hire.

Lol. He wins 70% of his games. We would consistently win 8-9 games a year. Even if we never win the East, this past decade has been so bad that 8-9 wins a year for ten years would be very welcomed. I guess you just see he is fired and don’t do any research on him. His three losses were by a combined 13 points this year. He would be a big hire.

He averaged 8 wins and 4.5 losses per year while having a more talented roster than nearly all of his opponents.

That being said I think he’d consistently win 7-8 here

2020 College Big-12 Football Team Talent Composite

Comon man.

They have talent on their scout team that other Big 12 schools don't have on their entire roster. He has maybe played 4 teams with more talent than him in 3 seasons.

10 wins at Texas is like 7 wins at Tennessee. He managed that one time.

Y'all are gonna be big sad if we hire him. Gonna have to finally accept UT and Texas are not in the same stratosphere as far as winning potential. Like I said, it would be mad entertaining to watch the fans turn on him, but not something I would choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back