Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last pic. Look at this cute mini-ass.

maxresdefault.jpg

I would give both of them a chance. They could potentially win here. Not my first choice, but much better than Bama Jeremy at this point.

Me too

As for steele has was a very “iffy” at best DC just a decade ago. Most of us didn’t want him when it was rumored Dooley was going to hire him. He’s reinvented himself and now is one of if not the best DCs in the country. It’s possible he could be a good head coach now as well

Weird question

can a FBS player transfer to a FCS school and play this spring?
Don't know if this has been answered or not because I'm behind, but no. There can only be one season played for the "2020" season, which for FCS is this spring.

Personally I think the 2106 team had enough talent and experience to win the SEC and we go 9-4. To me that is the definition of underperforming and I think that shows you how much Butch was out of his depth. A good coach like Freeze would’ve had that team in the National Championship.
Maybe but Freeze’s best team that won 10 games and upset Alabama with Chad Kelly. 3 1st round draft picks, and the best nickel back in the NFL Mike Hilton..... Lost to Florida by 28, Memphis by double digits and Arkansas.

Reactions: VolsdeepVFL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back