Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can just get a competent coach. Who can develop talent. We can win 8 to 10 games a season. Sprinkle in a rebuild year every now and then. And some seasons when we can have a run at a championship. With a handful of difference makers.

Reactions: RiotVol
If it’s the same offense that Meyer runs, I feel a lot better about a Chadwell hire.

It also makes me feel so much better seeing that Bc Ohio state and Florida had some great OLmen flourish in this system and in the league after they left. Some of them before the NfL really pivoted to primarily spread concepts. The similarities in the run game are undeniable. Meyer especially at OSU’s passing game is more vertical but that could have more to do with quality of QB vs scheme.

I think Chadwell makes less than $500,000 per year. We could probably double or even triple his salary at UT as OC. What about a Marrone - HC, Steele - DC, Chadwell - OC set up?

Reactions: RiotVol
Shiiiiiii, might need to put some pony armor on my pony. Ride into Neyland like the vikings did on England.

Army of mini ponies.
I'm gonna let you co-op my dream. If the state of Tennessee ever pulls their heads out of their asses and legalize marijuana, you should start a pot farm stocked with mini-animals. Charge people admission. You cold make a fortune.

I think Chadwell makes less than $500,000 per year. We could probably double or even triple his salary at UT as OC. What about a Marrone - HC, Steele - DC, Chadwell - OC set up?
I don't think Chadwell would leave for an OC position, even though as you said it would still come with a significant raise.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk

He makes 350k at CC
ATL said Chadwell as OC has been mentioned but he didn’t think he’d take the spot
Id much rather have Chadwell at HC and Marrone at OL
Let Chaney call the offense and work with the QB
**Some fat cats want Gus as the OC**

I'm gonna let you co-op my dream. If the state of Tennessee ever pulls their heads out of their asses and legalize marijuana, you should start a pot farm stocked with mini-animals. Charge people admission. You cold make a fortune.

My worst fear would be people getting too under the influence that they would **** with my animals.

I enjoy smoking, but some people get carried away with it and then try to be funny. Me personally? I'm a loud mouth when I smoke, but I know others that are a different type.

People may look down on me for smoking, but at least I'm responsible with it and don't abuse it. I guess that's what I'm getting it. My bad, didn't mean to turn this into a vent session lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back