Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
P. Brown and A. Price talking about quarterbacks:

Maurer-more accurate
Bailey-more comfortable in the pocket Hooker-..............
Pocket Hooker?

tenor.gif

My wife and I like Havana Rumba in Middletown. Cuban food. Plantains, sweet potatoes, and pork. Tasty food and very different from what I’m used to. Not spicy really. Also Jack Fry’s, Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse, and Proof on Main.
I second Jack Fry’s - get the pork chop.
Lot of great spots on Frankfort Avenue, I’m partial to The Irish Rover. Porcinis and Volare are both in the same stretch on Frankfort avenue but more upscale.

Louisville is kind of big though, what part are you staying in?

Reactions: engineerVOL
Would love to be able to compare. Never really been much further west in Tennessee than Nashville.
The three best things in West Tennessee for are:
1) BBQ
2) Hunting (deer, duck, or turkey)
3) The Hernado de Soto Bridge.....................It's gets you out of Memphis on I40

PS/Edit: I can say that because I'm a 9th Generation West Tennessean;) Don't want offend anyone

Last edited:
I know there's a lot of Kesling haters on here, but he just spent the last hour (same as my drive ugh) on 104.5 with Ramon Foster and team and it was very enjoyable. Great information on this current team, differences betweeen CJH and CJP, and great stories from the old days.
The Ron Slay story is hysterical...............If you hear it from Ron himself...Kessling didn't go into specific details.

I know there's a lot of Kesling haters on here, but he just spent the last hour (same as my drive ugh) on 104.5 with Ramon Foster and team and it was very enjoyable. Great information on this current team, differences between CJH and CJP, and great stories from the old days.
Kesling had an impossible job in that he followed a legend and there was no way anyone was going to approve. He had a rough start IMO, but I think he has improved a lot. I think Mike Keith would be better, but I don't think Kesling is bad and I think he gets way too much undue criticism. JMO

Slay has become the best part of 104.5.

He’s Driving a van to Knoxville Saturday with “Slay’s Boom Boom Room” on the side of it 😂
I've been impressed with Foster. I was afraid he was going to be another Blaine Bishop.

I hate having to decide between Blaine and Jared Stillman. Holy crap. They make me want to drive into a steel girder.

Kesling had an impossible job in that he followed a legend and there was no way anyone was going to approve. He had a rough start IMO, but I think he has improved a lot. I think Mike Keith would be better, but I don't think Kesling is bad and I think he gets way too much undue criticism. JMO
Mike Keith was hosting for a couple days this week. He is an excellent conversationalist and its very apparent he brings command presence into a room.

The three best things in West Tennessee for are:
1) BBQ
2) Hunting (deer, duck, or turkey)
3) The Hernado de Soto Bridge.....................It's gets you out of Memphis on I40

PS/Edit: I can say that because I'm a 9th Generation West Tennessean;)Don't want offend anyone

Same here my man, and that's why I live in middle Tennessee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back