Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't Hooker been mentioned as possibly the leader thus far? And he has protected the ball, plus rushing yards included.
Ok may have read that wrong, so your saying with with passing and rushing?

He may very well have more rushing yards but passing it has been said he doesn't complete much of anything downfield. He is always throwing the check down or running the ball.

I don't think that was the name of it. I have had theirs and wasn;t impressed at all. I want to say whoever made the post was referencing a new place.
Martin's has declined as their popularity has gone up IMO. When I had it a decade ago it was so so much better. They're still solid but they've clearly prioritized operations and efficiency over quality.

My understanding of Bailey in high school was that he had a lot of great players around him that inflated his standing.

Part of his 5 star rating was to generate clicks as a guy who could bring those other players with him. We know that didn’t happen.
Your understanding would be a misunderstanding.

Buddy's BBQ pulled pork and sauce is way better than Calhoun's.
Calhouns sauce is meant to be cooked. It's waaayyy too vinegary and tomato-y straight from the bottle. I agree for pulled pork I'd take buddy's. Ribs though, man Calhouns is really good. And their spinach Maria is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back