Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Directv doesn't offer high speed internet where I'm moving too. I'm only interested in them for the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Does anyone know if you can get Directv but also go through your local cable company for high speed internet? Would they have to install a separate line?
I have everything through Directv. I have 1000 MBPS through their fiber optics. When you bundle them, it's cheaper but you can have Directv and an outside internet provider. You'll just pay more for the services if their not bundled.

Yeah that’s kind of what everyone covering the team has been saying, just not quite so bluntly.

Lock Heupel in for 6 years guaranteed and reassess this thing in 2027.

We need some stability...

I can get with this. But many fans cannot. Basically regardless of the situation, no head coach gets more than 3 years at TN. If you aren’t wings 10+ in year 3 then you suck, fire the coach and entire staff and reboot.

I don't usually disagree with you, but man, what a horrendous take.

Do you travel much? You should listen to other schools' play by play guys. Even the local FCS schools have better guys just from a technical standpoint. Kesling paints the muddiest pictures, rarely gets the fundamentals right (down and distance between every play, formations before plays, which yard line they're on, etc...), and he's just flat out confusing a lot of the time. "Deep pass complete for a 3 yard gain." Huh?

IMO, he's objectively bad at his job. I usually have no clue what's going on when I'm forced to listen to him. I don't even care about how unexciting he is compared to some of the greats, I just want to know what's happening.
He can barely form sentences, you could pull a fan from the stands and it'd be about the same quality, maybe better

I can get with this. But many fans cannot. Basically regardless of the situation, no head coach gets more than 3 years at TN. If you aren’t wings 10+ in year 3 then you suck, fire the coach and entire staff and reboot.

Yeah I agree and it’s sad because I’m convinced you can’t win big early at Tennessee the way you can at Florida, Georgia and Alabama. You have to build it slow and steady.

Two rednecks sittin around, drinking beer. One says "My instincts tell me it's gonna rain". The other says, "My end stinks, but it don't tell me anything."...........
Tomorrow’s is long, but it’s my second favorite joke .

Best joke ever: A dyslexic man walks into a bra!

Last edited:
Yeah I agree and it’s sad because I’m convinced you can’t win big early at Tennessee the way you can at Florida, Georgia and Alabama. You have to build it slow and steady.

You are correct. But there are some that think anyone can and should be able to win big here regardless of what has transpired. There is not one SEC team that has endured what we have in the past 10 years.

Some want to make fun of Stoops at UK but he is a solid coach that has turned UK into a solid team. It took him 5 years to get a 10 win season. We haven’t won 10 games since what, 2007? We need some coaching stability.

Yeah that’s kind of what everyone covering the team has been saying, just not quite so bluntly.

Lock Heupel in for 6 years guaranteed and reassess this thing in 2027.

We need some stability...
Agreed unless we’re winning 3 games or something. You can see if progress is being made and the roster being built or if it’s falling apart

You are correct. But there are some that think anyone can and should be able to win big here regardless of what has transpired. There is not one SEC team that has endured what we have in the past 10 years.

Some want to make fun of Stoops at UK but he is a solid coach that has turned UK into a solid team. It took him 5 years to get a 10 win season. We haven’t won 10 games since what, 2007? We need some coaching stability.
We fired our coach after winning 3 games last season...... that solid program won an amazing 4 regular season games last season.

I don't usually disagree with you, but man, what a horrendous take.

Do you travel much? You should listen to other schools' play by play guys. Even the local FCS schools have better guys just from a technical standpoint. Kesling paints the muddiest pictures, rarely gets the fundamentals right (down and distance between every play, formations before plays, which yard line they're on, etc...), and he's just flat out confusing a lot of the time. "Deep pass complete for a 3 yard gain." Huh?

IMO, he's objectively bad at his job. I usually have no clue what's going on when I'm forced to listen to him. I don't even care about how unexciting he is compared to some of the greats, I just want to know what's happening.
I simply disagree. He's not great. He's serviceable. I think people nitpick every little thing with him. I do listen to more basketball than football.

Directv doesn't offer high speed internet where I'm moving too. I'm only interested in them for the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Does anyone know if you can get Directv but also go through your local cable company for high speed internet? Would they have to install a separate line?
They’re agreement expired and they’re moving the Sunday Ticket to the internet. Maybe Amazon or Yahoo, I don’t remember....

These days, anything NFL is a waste of money. I recommend you get a new hobby

Reactions: Glitch and StoVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back