Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Directv doesn't offer high speed internet where I'm moving too. I'm only interested in them for the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Does anyone know if you can get Directv but also go through your local cable company for high speed internet? Would they have to install a separate line?
To where are you moving?

They also said the guys are bought in and working hard tho

CJH be like...

iu

They said even banks and Joseph are too small and not “dudes”. They said our secondary was okay, but not great. Hard to tell. Said Tank got toasted once by Jancek lol
I definitely don’t think they are elite but most inside backers are running 225-235 now due to all the spread offenses..... Looks like they would be big enough..... hopefully I’m getting burnt by Jancek was a learning the new system thing and not a routine occurrence.

Ok may have read that wrong, so your saying with with passing and rushing?

He may very well have more rushing yards but passing it has been said he doesn't complete much of anything downfield. He is always throwing the check down or running the ball.
Yeah I was thinking total yards. Total impact on the game.

I'd be surprised tbh if he is that safe, unless he's just not comfortable with the scheme yet. His 10+ yard completion rate was top 3 in the ACC both years, 1st overall one year iirc.

Definitely need someone willing to push the ball...also wonder if this is where the hesitancy with HB comes from...not his willingness but accuracy. Was really the only passing area he looked out of place last year. If he can put that together...whoo look out!

Fort Mill, SC. Kind of comical they don’t offer high speed internet. It’s an establish neighborhood in a booming area.
We did not have high speed internet until November last year. Vonore is also in a real area and we wrote letters to the
state legislature and applied for a Federal grant through the State. We were the first great approved, but it took almost two years to get it install and running. The difference in speed, up to 300 from 12 is amazing. With the Pandemic, many of the residences who are still working, were able to conduct their businesses from home and did not miss a beat.

Reactions: lfvol
Directv doesn't offer high speed internet where I'm moving too. I'm only interested in them for the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Does anyone know if you can get Directv but also go through your local cable company for high speed internet? Would they have to install a separate line?

DTV and Internet is always a separate line. DTV is satellite, broadband is a terrestrial connection (unless you have HughesNet or eventually get Elon’s service - if it ever hits the market). You can definitely get Cable internet and DTV. That’s what I have.

Reactions: HoleInTheRoof
Ron Slay telling the rest of the story from Kesling on the morning show!! I’m driving, I’ll update later

Sorry for delay, on the way to Huntsville to see my boys flag football game and taking a quick break at the hometown of the late great Johnny Majors (RIP).

Got excited when I got in the car and heard Ole Slay Ride finish the story Kesling started this morning. Vols were playing GW in the rainbow classic in Hawaii and 2 of the GW players were pissed at Charles Hathaway for beating them up down low. After the win, the classic set them up for pizza in one room with the media (which Slay says was dumb). The 2 GW players started talking smack to Hathaway which escalated to shouting, and Slay said word got back to him in the locker room as to what was happening. Then a spandex laden Ron Slay, with a towel wrapped around him, ran from the locker room to the media room to defend his boy. Tables were flipped over, yelling commenced and people were brought in to break it up.

Funniest part was that he said they took all the pizzas to the Vols locker room and left 1 for the whole GW team!

I really thought Pruitt had an eye for a player when he saw one. Hoping Heupel and his crew can fare better in that regard. The main difference is that Heupel and his staff were able to find those types at UCF. Of course, Florida has a mother load of recruits to choose from, taking UF, Miami and FSU leftovers won't be the path to success here.
Pruitt knows what a good player looks like. Our roster has been solid. Yea we have some weaknesses but were not post Dooley bad.

They said even banks and Joseph are too small and not “dudes”. They said our secondary was okay, but not great. Hard to tell. Said Tank got toasted once by Jancek lol

Banks is right at 6’2 and plays 235-240.... too small for what?

He is literally Roquan Smith with dreads in terms of build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back