Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. UGA snags up Derion Kendrick as well as AG?

Yeah, they're not cheating in recruiting.

0d48311374d9023229501c2aaea84faa.jpg

It's hard to maintain optimism when your rivals are pulling **** like that. And you know it's not all on the up and up, yet they're allowed to get away with it.

f*** UGA!
Literally everyone is able to get away with it.

Unless your HC has an Alabama education. So, basically a 5th grade education. I mean...we had to be exceedingly dumb to even get caught.

It's hard to maintain optimism when your rivals are pulling **** like that. And you know it's not all on the up and up, yet they're allowed to get away with it.

f*** UGA!
Can't control GA. Still think they lose to Clemson and one they shouldn't. Probably win the East. Lose to Bama. Sleepwalk thru a disappointing Bowl. They can get all the players they want but still something missing.

Kirby selling his soul to Satan to win a Championship this year. If he can't win with this bunch he probably never will . Better be careful of locker room getting away from him.

Been told by “insiders” this was happening for what now, 2-3 years..... just like we were told DW and AG hates each other and would never play together.......

Can't control GA. Still think they lose to Clemson and one they shouldn't. Probably win the East. Lose to Bama. Sleepwalk thru a disappointing Bowl. They can get all the players they want but still something missing.

I think it sets up for GA to beat an AL team that is less than otherworldly on offense this year.

I appreciate that that makes our game against them that much more winnable - but he’s a senior so I’d pass on the one year rental.

Leading a bad defense in tackles doesn’t make him a difference maker. Let our young pups get reps.
Sounds good in theory but we need to get better ASAP. We could spend this year training kids to transfer somewhere else next year.

Reactions: 99Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back