Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social media has more to do with our present situation than anything. If you think the world is flat, the sky is purple and rocks talk to people, you can find a group of people that will agree with you on the Web......We're not strange everybody else is.
I believe that social media is the root of lots of evil. Anyone can become famous, or infamous, by doing something really stupid and then posting it on their social media accounts. Everything is instantaneous now. I grew up in a world where we got our news 24 hours after the fact. I liked it that way.

This is a big man
NFL taking 2 and dones might do wonders. Just look at baseball or basketball where the best leave early, evening out the playing field. Simply recruiting the best might take backseat to developing veteran teams, like we see *some* years in college basketball.
In baseball, I believe they have to be on campus for 3 years, if they sign scholarship papers, before they can play as a professional. They can be drafted but that just means they're tied to the team who drafts them

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
This is a big man

In baseball, I believe they have to be on campus for 3 years, if they sign scholarship papers, before they can play as a professional. They can be drafted but that just means they're tied to the team who drafts them
The best baseball players can go straight to the pros though. That might be like every 5* going to the pros/minor league rather than loading up to the same college teams. Take away the top-50 type kids and things would even out a good bit.

So I was looking at the transfer portal, like 6-7 guys from Buffalo are following their coach to Kansas. Not sure that's a great look for Leipold.

Reactions: SweetasSoda and ugg
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back