Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
135 X 2 = 270

tenor.gif

Me too, but it was the wife's idea. We had to go back 5 years later to see everything because we didn't leave the hotel much the first time.

Was it bad weather? Is that the reason why you didn't get out much. That is a shame that your honeymoon was ruined by bad weather. So sorry you had such a miserable experience.

They’ll never change their current model...works too well.
Yup, the NFL has zero reason to do so unfortunately. And we (college football fans) are all paying for it. Unless we can find another way.

I'm quite convinced that playoff adjustments won't do anything (for parity, but it could still make the game more enjoyable).

Good scientists should seriously be raising hell that their profession has lost so much credibility due to colleagues that are either lazy or ideological and a media that is enabling and promoting their junk works. I’ve heard some, but unfortunately they receive very little coverage or fanfare.
it's all a plot.

Was it bad weather? Is that the reason why you didn't get out much. That is a shame that your honeymoon was ruined by bad weather. So sorry you had such a miserable experience.
All this honeymoon talk makes me think of that one rando poster that jumped in here a few years ago talking about how terrible his current honeymoon was going. His new wife was holed up in the hotel, wasn't feeling up for going out nor sexy time.

Dude was super bummed. Poor guy 😭

Yup, the NFL has zero reason to do so unfortunately. And we (college football fans) are all paying for it. Unless we can find another way.

I'm quite convinced that playoff adjustments won't do anything (for parity, but it could still make the game more enjoyable).

Just make the perennial top 4-5 teams into a minor league type situation and exclude them from playing with the rest of the college teams. Boom, there ya go.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
All this honeymoon talk makes me think of that one rando poster that jumped in here a few years ago talking about how terrible his current honeymoon was going. His new wife was holed up in the hotel, wasn't feeling up for going out nor sexy time.

Dude was super bummed. Poor guy 😭

Can’t imagine a new bride not feeling it what with her new hubby who is inclined to COMPLAIN ABOUT SUCH A THING ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

That does seem unnecessarily broad, but I would definitely say that science has lost some objectivity in recent times and it threatens its basis and the public's confidence in it.
That was my point. I'm not answering the other buttholes looking to pick a fight.

Reactions: SSVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back