Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry this is wrong. Most kids that are elite and coming out hv 1 goal and that's to win and have fun. Kids nowadays that are high 4* and 5* don't mind waiting at Bama, tOSU, UGA, Fla, OK,LSU, or aTm winning is much better than playing time. Winning produces a culture that attracts big time prospects and before anyone ask yes they still pay kids.
Do you know the name of Georgia's bag man?

Most if not all D1 football players go to a school for the potential opportunity of exposure in order to play on SUNDAY. Not any of today's recruits remember when UT was really good and Bama sucked. Watching TV and reading social media has a lot to do with the list they chose to pick from. Education is below, coach, friends, media coverage on the whole, potential winning rings and "LOVE" shown by fan base and staff during the recruiting process and sadly in many cases money given to both player, family and don't forget handler and or coach. It's a business and has been for quite a while and when you add in endorsement money in the future it will make it even more impossible to control than it is now and much more money will be involved.

Here's two boobies bouncing up and down.

giphy.gif

I read a year of so ago an article talking about AAU basketball and team sponsors like Nike and Under Armour and how they steer players to the teams that they have shoe and equipment contracts with and the "unproven" bonuses that some of the AAU coaches get for steering a kid to that school. It also talked a little about football camps and All Star games in football and the access coaches from "their" schools had with the player at these events. It was eye opening but not surprising in the least.

So if the SEC doesn't allow immediate eligibility for in conference transfers, I guess Hadden will have to sit a year?

This strength staff has literally completely rebuilt our players bodies. It is impressive.
IF they get the chance wait a see what they do with the OL they are recruiting. You take a kid between 6'4" and 6'7" and weighing between 275 lbs and 300 lbs and is quick and or fast add 25- 40 lbs of GOOD weight on them you start developing NFL type linemen.

Some of these young adults actually have brains and can look up a depth chart off the internet, not saying you are wrong and that what you are saying can’t happen I’d just be more inclined to think this rule change could potentially hurt good football schools just as much
I would hope so. But how many of the playoff teams lost enough to the transfer portal to make a difference in them making the playoffs again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back